- Kean & Spinazzola could start
- De Sciglio plays on the right
- Bonucci plays, not sure on Pjanic
- Ronaldo is calm, no talk on his private life. He will play tomorrow
- Don't need any January signings
- Cancelo back for Supercoppa

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: Season starts now | Football Italia
Max Allegri believes the season starts now for Juventus ahead of their Coppa Italia last-16 tie with Bologna on Saturday.
Juve resume the campaign with a nine-point cushion at the Serie A summit and a place in the Champions League last 16 assured, while they face Bologna in the Coppa this weekend and Milan in the Supercoppa next Wednesday.
“The Coppa Italia is an objective like the Supercoppa,” Allegri said at a Press conference.
“We’ll be playing a one-legged tie without the possibility of replaying, against a Bologna team who will want to give their best.
“From tomorrow until June 1, we hope to play for the season so we’ll need to give a serious performance.
“I expect an excellent performance from Dybala, like the one’s he’s given so far. He’s very useful in terms of knitting our play together.
“Kean and Spinazzola could also play from the beginning. Someone will play one half, the changes we make will be important and we hope to win it in 90 minutes.
“On the right, De Sciglio will play. Cancelo? He’ll return in the Supercoppa. Bonucci will be there and we’ll see about Pjanic. Mandzukic? Like he says, ‘no good’.
“Racism? All the usual stuff’s been said to fill mouths, but we have the means to go and get those who behave badly.
“If I’m not mistaken and if my memory serves me right, whoever threw that banana to Sterling can no longer enter stadiums.
“In Italy the authorities are afraid of making important decisions because they’re unpopular.
“I’m not a politician and I don’t want to be one, but a contract was signed by Lega Serie A and we must go and play there.
“Women can go to the stadium. It’s a small step forward and we can see the positive aspect our trip has made.
“It seems to me that Italy also has economic ties with Saudi Arabia. They told us to play there and that’s what we’re going to do.
Ronaldo’s affair is a private one. I only want to talk about football, but he looked calm, trained well and came back rested.
“He needed to rest after four months of non-stop football. I don’t get into private matters and I’ve seen Cristiano appear calm and serene. The rest isn’t for me to answer.”
Finally, the Bianconeri boss was asked about the January transfer window.
“Right now we don’t need anyone in midfield,” he added.
“We’re fine as we are. Tomorrow we have to get straight back into the season because the first game is always the most difficult, otherwise you risk conceding a goal quickly.”

Season starts now.

Allegri trolling the Sarri-Pep fanbois so hard. :hihi:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Allegri recap #BolognaJuve
- Kean & Spinazzola could start
- De Sciglio plays on the right
- Bonucci plays, not sure on Pjanic
- Ronaldo is calm, no talk on his private life. He will play tomorrow
- Don't need any January signings
- Cancelo back for Supercoppa

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: Season starts now | Football Italia
Max Allegri believes the season starts now for Juventus ahead of their Coppa Italia last-16 tie with Bologna on Saturday.
Juve resume the campaign with a nine-point cushion at the Serie A summit and a place in the Champions League last 16 assured, while they face Bologna in the Coppa this weekend and Milan in the Supercoppa next Wednesday.
“The Coppa Italia is an objective like the Supercoppa,” Allegri said at a Press conference.
“We’ll be playing a one-legged tie without the possibility of replaying, against a Bologna team who will want to give their best.
“From tomorrow until June 1, we hope to play for the season so we’ll need to give a serious performance.
“I expect an excellent performance from Dybala, like the one’s he’s given so far. He’s very useful in terms of knitting our play together.
“Kean and Spinazzola could also play from the beginning. Someone will play one half, the changes we make will be important and we hope to win it in 90 minutes.
“On the right, De Sciglio will play. Cancelo? He’ll return in the Supercoppa. Bonucci will be there and we’ll see about Pjanic. Mandzukic? Like he says, ‘no good’.
“Racism? All the usual stuff’s been said to fill mouths, but we have the means to go and get those who behave badly.
“If I’m not mistaken and if my memory serves me right, whoever threw that banana to Sterling can no longer enter stadiums.
“In Italy the authorities are afraid of making important decisions because they’re unpopular.
“I’m not a politician and I don’t want to be one, but a contract was signed by Lega Serie A and we must go and play there.
“Women can go to the stadium. It’s a small step forward and we can see the positive aspect our trip has made.
“It seems to me that Italy also has economic ties with Saudi Arabia. They told us to play there and that’s what we’re going to do.
Ronaldo’s affair is a private one. I only want to talk about football, but he looked calm, trained well and came back rested.
“He needed to rest after four months of non-stop football. I don’t get into private matters and I’ve seen Cristiano appear calm and serene. The rest isn’t for me to answer.”
Finally, the Bianconeri boss was asked about the January transfer window.
“Right now we don’t need anyone in midfield,” he added.
“We’re fine as we are. Tomorrow we have to get straight back into the season because the first game is always the most difficult, otherwise you risk conceding a goal quickly.”
if season starts now, first i loved how we broke all the numbers and great work, but please, i don't care about those numbers, i want excitement win, not asking for 5 goals per match but don't give us a headache , backward & side passes rich game, defend with 10 men against the minnows , then ohmy , just we got the 3 points game plan. Also Dybala isn't himself , find the solution for this , Also Costa & Berna need to play.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Not enough 5-0 wins.

SELL!
Why sell ? :D He is perfect for us and i love his flexibility and how easy to adapt to many formations... but just add some excitement to our play and we r not asking to be free flowing attacking team but super team like us can’t play like SOME nice attacking bursts during the game ? Instead of back and side passes with slow buildup ..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Allegri: 'Juve-Milan is knockout practice' | Football Italia
Max Allegri called Cristiano Ronaldo “the best player in the world” and told Juventus to use Milan in the Supercoppa as “practice for elimination rounds."
It kicks off in Jeddah on Wednesday at 17.30 GMT.
Mario Mandzukic, Juan Cuadrado, Andrea Barzagli and Medhi Benatia are out of the squad, but Joao Cancelo returns from a knee injury.
“Either Douglas Costa or Federico Bernardeschi will step in, along with Paulo Dybala and Cristiano Ronaldo,” confirmed the Coach in his Press conference.
“Naturally, without Mandzukic there isn’t a pure centre-forward as a reference point for the attack, but we’ll still fill the penalty area.”
Juve have won the Scudetto and Coppa Italia Double for three years running, yet have lost the last two editions of the Supercoppa.
“It’s difficult to figure out why, as we lost both on penalties to Napoli and Milan. I hope tomorrow will be different and that we can be more concentrated.
“There are 22 points separating the teams in Serie A, but those don’t matter here and it’ll be an important test for us. We must learn that playing a one-off match is different to a league situation.
“The main hope is that we don’t go to extra time tomorrow, as we want to get it done within 90 minutes. This is good practice to prepare for elimination rounds.”
This is the opportunity for Cristiano Ronaldo to win his first piece of silverware in a Bianconeri jersey. Allegri was asked if CR7 brought a stronger winning mentality to Juve.
“He’d have to win something first to prove that. Cristiano is accustomed to winning, he has won four of the last five Champions Leagues and many more trophies. Ronaldo is the best player in the world and an added bonus for us. The situation has certainly improved with his presence, although Juve already had great strikers.
“However, let’s not forget that Juve have played two Champions League Finals in the last four years and they were against what at the time were the best teams in the world. When it comes to that tournament, you need good luck too.
“The Scudetto is one of our objectives, as are the Coppa Italia, the Supercoppa and the Champions League. We want to reach the end of the season with as many trophies as possible.”
Milan have been struggling again this season and there are reports they could drop Gonzalo Higuain ahead of his move to Chelsea.
“I expect to see Higuain concentrated, eager and ready to make up for the defeat earlier this season. It’s a one-off match and he will certainly try to put in a great performance, so it’s up to us to limit his influence.”
Considering Juventus beat them 4-0 in the Coppa Italia Final six months ago, is there the risk the Bianconeri could be complacent?
“One of the great strengths of this Juve is our great respect for the opposition, otherwise you don’t win this many games. We have the humility to know how and when to defend. For example, one of our best defensive performances was the final 20 minutes against Roma.
“It’s a quality we should be proud of, not embarrassed by, because you need a strong defence to win the big games. I repeat, we lost to Real Madrid because of our bad defending.
“If we do not have great humility and respect for Milan tomorrow, then it’s unlikely we’ll win the game.”
Milan might not use Higuain, but they do have new €35m signing Lucas Paquetá.
“I saw about 30 minutes of his performance against Sampdoria, but you’d be better off asking Gennaro Gattuso about him!”
Allegri was also coy when asked about Aaron Ramsey, who reportedly had his medical this week ahead of a summer free transfer to Juventus.
“I won’t talk about the transfer market, because Ramsey is an Arsenal player and I cannot discuss him at all. The Juventus squad is fine as it is.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 160)