out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It doesnt matter if Manchester was down 1-0 before us. And they won 3-0 at the very same pitch.

You can be funny, and defend your argument to death, you can even ask your friends Kyle and Post Ironic to come here and make jokes, in the end of the day i take this forum very lightly, i dont lose any sleep at night over it.

Ive seen your posts in live thread and how you and ur pals complain that we playing badly. This team has all the potential in the wolrd to play better football and not this type of football which is boring to death.
If you tell me you like this type of boring football then i wont argue with you any more. Peace
I don’t mind our style of play at all. I don’t blame Allegri for these past shit performances either. I blame the players who at times fail to make a pass to their teammate who is only 5 metres away and cough up possession and cause stupid counter attacks. I also don’t like how we waste set pieces all the time either.

Juventus has almost always played this sort of pragmatic, defensive and machine-like football. It’s nothing new and I don’t know why fans expect anything different. It really sounds like you and others don’t enjoy watching us play. Why waste your time? Why bother, maybe Barca or PSG or whichever flavour of the month team (Dortmund?) is the way for you to go.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We also set a record with Capello in Winter, with number of 8 straight wins and topping the group in CHL then got fucked by Arsenal. Back then some people defended Capello too. We playing bad football and we’re being lucky with narrow wins.

Again!
No one is discussing the results, and we’re way ahead of other teams in our chl group and Serie A. Any manager would have done the same if not better, theyd probably score more goals and playe more entertaining football in process. But Allegri loves playing shit football and defending 1-0 leads. It will bit him in the ass just like it bit him in the ass against manure or away to Real M, instead of going for 4th goal or making a substitute to waste time he decided to go to extra time. Instead he went home crying like a baby.
Lol. Allegri was crying like a baby after Madrid? Nah. He defended Buffon and said he thought it was a poor decision and then dropped it almost immediately.

Only a total faggot would complain about Allegri for destroying Madrid and losing on an incredibly debatable penalty from a Chiellini-Benatia brain fart in the 92nd minute. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe if Buffon hadn’t fucked up so massively in the first leg hesitating to come out and collect an easy ball, then Chiellini screwed up the clearance giving Real Madrid a 2-0 lead in a game we were actually performing decently in at home... and then Dybala hadn’t moronically gotten himself red-carded allowing Madrid to make it 3-0... maybe then we wouldn’t have needed to win 4-0 away at Madrid to progress.

But let’s blame Allegri for not beating CL winners Madrid 4-0 at the Bernabeu last year :baus:

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Maybe. Idk. how it is for others, but having to watch us play in Serie-B hardened me, and as long as the results are there, and they are, I couldn't care less about how we play.
:agree:

Add to that, it’s ridiculous that anyone could say we didn’t play entertaining football on our way through the CL knockouts in 2014-15 or 2016-17. Destroying our opponents 10-1 in 16-17 with dominant performances. Or the destruction of Dortmund and the incredible battle with Madrid in 14-15.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I don’t mind our style of play at all. I don’t blame Allegri for these past shit performances either. I blame the players who at times fail to make a pass to their teammate who is only 5 metres away and cough up possession and cause stupid counter attacks. I also don’t like how we waste set pieces all the time either.

Juventus has almost always played this sort of pragmatic, defensive and machine-like football. It’s nothing new and I don’t know why fans expect anything different. It really sounds like you and others don’t enjoy watching us play. Why waste your time? Why bother, maybe Barca or PSG or whichever flavour of the month team (Dortmund?) is the way for you to go.
Since you dont mind playing this style of football then we dont have anything to argue.
And no, im not gonna go watch Psg or Barca, thats just an arrogant thing to say. Why buy Ronaldo to score 25 goals a season when you can buy Immobbile who can score as much? You buy Ronaldo and all these stars to play better not just to get crappy win. Teams who play offensive football have higher chance of winning CHL example Bayern, Barca, Real. Thats why Atletico and Juve failed twice in final in last 8 years.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

I didnt mind winning 1-0 after coming from 2 consecutive 7th finish places. Just like Inter and Milan are happy with a 1-0 win. But you win 7 straight Serie A titles and you keep on failing in CHL because Allegri plays pragmatic football. What’s the point of winning another Serie A and not winning CHL, the more Serie A titles we win and the more we fail in CHL no one will take serie A or Juve seriously. Just like no one cares wheather Porto or Sporting wins portugal league. Serie A is shit and Juve lives in a fantasy unless Juve improves their game. Offensive, pressing is football is the way to go not pragmatic, defansive, catenaccio football.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
:agree:

Add to that, it’s ridiculous that anyone could say we didn’t play entertaining football on our way through the CL knockouts in 2014-15 or 2016-17. Destroying our opponents 10-1 in 16-17 with dominant performances. Or the destruction of Dortmund and the incredible battle with Madrid in 14-15.
Yes we did play and we can play, but Allegri refuses to.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Too many muppets spamming the forum with this shit right now. Usually there are one or two at any given time, but a whole bunch of these ninnies have decided to be active at once right now.

The endless whining and complaining about a coach with 46/48 points and who topped his CL group is rather ridiculous. And so is this idea they spam that Allegri could never coach a CL winner and that we’re miles away under Allegri. Apparently two CL finals in which we were 1-1 in both with less than 45 minutes left means miles away. :baus:
Dude you dont have to be on a football forum if you dont like discussions about tactics. Why are you wasting yours and others time in here!?!? haha

Of course there are some ridiculous posts, especially the last few pages with this Snobist who is a bit radical, but that is pretty funny still.

- - - Updated - - -

We also set a record with Capello in Winter, with number of 8 straight wins and topping the group in CHL then got fucked by Arsenal. Back then some people defended Capello too. We playing bad football and we’re being lucky with narrow wins.

Again!
No one is discussing the results, and we’re way ahead of other teams in our chl group and Serie A. Any manager would have done the same if not better, theyd probably score more goals and playe more entertaining football in process. But Allegri loves playing shit football and defending 1-0 leads. It will bit him in the ass just like it bit him in the ass against manure or away to Real M, instead of going for 4th goal or making a substitute to waste time he decided to go to extra time. Instead he went home crying like a baby.
This one I agree with though, except I dont give a shit about 'beautiful football'.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes we did play and we can play, but Allegri refuses to.
So, under Allegri in 2 of 4 seasons, we played attractive, dominant football in the CL knockouts....

...but he refuses to play it?

You understand that lack of logic in saying he refuses to play in a way you just conceded he played in during the important part of the year in 2 of his 4 seasons here?

Maybe, just maybe, the other two seasons he didn’t get it right, and the sales he had to deal with made it difficult to get it right. Perhaps losing Tevez, Pirlo, Vidal all in one go made the 2015-16 a tough one to be anything but a transitional year... and he still pulled a domestic double.

Perhaps last year, not having a proper RB after losing Alves, and losing Bonucci’s ability to break pressing with his passing made it tough to transition into the next phase, combined with higuain showing up massively out of shape and declining. And still he managed a domestic double, and smashing Real Madrid on their field in CL quarters just falling inches short of knocking them out after massive brain farts from Dybala and Buffon put us in a huge hole.

Judging this season already, in December, is beyond ridiculous. Until we have played some CL knockouts, and we see how he gets the team performing then, all that matters is having the team where it needs to be in the table and topping our group. And we are in a fine position now to build on our start and find our best form.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Oh and that game against United was probably our best game we played in the group stage (for the first 85 mins) then we collapsed and allowed two stupid goals. Is this Allegris fault that Dybala/Cuadrado/Khedira missed sitters that would have sealed the game?

It was a pretty great game and should of course have won that. However despite wasting chances for 2-0, he did personally fuck up massively, with the most retarted and ignorant substitution of the century. Going from dominance and cruise control, to panic, catenaccio and insecurty, with just a single sub.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
You’re seriously blaming Allegri for our losses against Man United and Real Madrid? Lmao, fucken clueless. “Should have gone for the 4th goal” yep clueless, entitled spoilt fans alright. I thought we only ever go for 1-0 wins under Allegri? Your arguments are all over the shop.
No actually what you are saying doesnt make any sense. In this case we HAD to win 4-0, and could not just win 1-0 obviously. At 3-0, it was basically 0-0 aggregate. So I dont know what you are trying to say here.

It was a quite remarkable situation actually. As we just came back in the game, and still had 1 or 2 subs left? but he decided NOT to use any subs, when we really needed fresh legs and needed to finish the game off with 4-0. It was quite predictable that Real would run us dead if we had to play 30min more at that time. He decided to wait for extra time with his subs, and that backfired. Not that I hold it against him, but it did backfire.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
No actually what you are saying doesnt make any sense. In this case we HAD to win 4-0, and could not just win 1-0 obviously. At 3-0, it was basically 0-0 aggregate. So I dont know what you are trying to say here.

It was a quite remarkable situation actually. As we just came back in the game, and still had 1 or 2 subs left? but he decided NOT to use any subs, when we really needed fresh legs and needed to finish the game off with 4-0. It was quite predictable that Real would run us dead if we had to play 30min more at that time. He decided to wait for extra time with his subs, and that backfired. Not that I hold it against him, but it did backfire.
:tup:

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Lol. Allegri was crying like a baby after Madrid? Nah. He defended Buffon and said he thought it was a poor decision and then dropped it almost immediately.

Only a total faggot would complain about Allegri for destroying Madrid and losing on an incredibly debatable penalty from a Chiellini-Benatia brain fart in the 92nd minute. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe if Buffon hadn’t fucked up so massively in the first leg hesitating to come out and collect an easy ball, then Chiellini screwed up the clearance giving Real Madrid a 2-0 lead in a game we were actually performing decently in at home... and then Dybala hadn’t moronically gotten himself red-carded allowing Madrid to make it 3-0... maybe then we wouldn’t have needed to win 4-0 away at Madrid to progress.

But let’s blame Allegri for not beating CL winners Madrid 4-0 at the Bernabeu last year :baus:
So as long as you loose the first leg with 3 goals, then you are safe for critique? lol, failed logic again. We lost on aggregate, and it is always easier to catch up from behind, than it is to get the lead. We were good when we were losing. When we had to win, we decided not to do anything. Thats a decision, and that can be debated.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
So, under Allegri in 2 of 4 seasons, we played attractive, dominant football in the CL knockouts....

...but he refuses to play it?

You understand that lack of logic in saying he refuses to play in a way you just conceded he played in during the important part of the year in 2 of his 4 seasons here?

Maybe, just maybe, the other two seasons he didn’t get it right, and the sales he had to deal with made it difficult to get it right. Perhaps losing Tevez, Pirlo, Vidal all in one go made the 2015-16 a tough one to be anything but a transitional year... and he still pulled a domestic double.

Perhaps last year, not having a proper RB after losing Alves, and losing Bonucci’s ability to break pressing with his passing made it tough to transition into the next phase, combined with higuain showing up massively out of shape and declining. And still he managed a domestic double, and smashing Real Madrid on their field in CL quarters just falling inches short of knocking them out after massive brain farts from Dybala and Buffon put us in a huge hole.

Judging this season already, in December, is beyond ridiculous. Until we have played some CL knockouts, and we see how he gets the team performing then, all that matters is having the team where it needs to be in the table and topping our group. And we are in a fine position now to build on our start and find our best form.
You keep blaming Dybala and Buffon for 0-3 loss but it was actually on Allegri who played Bentancur. That was the first game Benta started and it was obvious he was the worst player on the pitch. Allegri had over 25 games before that in Serie A and Coppa to give him minutes, but he kept on playing Khedira. Pjanic gets suspended and boom Benta starts, thats what happens when you play an unexperienced player in the most important game. And thats called bad managing my brother. He could have given minutes to Bentancur against smaller teams.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You are correct I dont think we can be potentially worse. Not by any meaningful margin anyway. We have the squad and resources to win Serie A while half asleep and our squad now is better than almost every other squad in the world.

If we get a coach and he turns out to be shit, whats gonna happen? We'd probably still win Serie A and qualify from our CL group. We dont really have competition there. It would take a special bad coach to lose Serie A to Napoli or Inter. We probably wont make it to CL final and do quarters or semis instead. Small sacrifice.

If we get a coach and he turns out to be okay then the results will again pretty much be the same as the bad coach but the style might improve. Thats a win in my books. No more 90 min of nothing to win by a penalty in the end when you have the best squad in the world.

If we get a coach and he turns out great then you'll have Allegri results if not better and the style will be substantially better. Massive win.

So you are correct, I cant imagine a scenario where we cant beat Napoli to a league title with this group of players. And I want my club to be held to a higher standard than what we are now used to. Dont settle for low quality when you can get better especially when your club is heads and shoulders better equipped than all competition.

Re-Pep: He is delivering results. When he had truly world class talent (the kind we have now in CR7), he won 2 CL titles with amazing style. He now has the best squad in England (super young too) and is delivering results winning their league and taking them far in the CL.

If we get Pep, and win the double every year and exiting in the CL semis, but playing with amazing style.... thats an improvement on what we have. Same results but infinitely better style.
It's funny how your energy comes back and you become less busy with work when we drop points.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I dont think anyone in here dislikes Allegri, how could that be possible. He has been immense for us and he is a likeable character. But I think it is fair to say that there have been some signs in the important phases of CL and this year with this world class squad, that has shown that he might have some limitations. We will still win Serie A, and I believe he is great in keeping our domestic momentum which also isnt easy, and he MIGHT also be able to bring us CL. But I think those limitations will make it very difficult for us to win CL. Every coach has his cons and I dont know if there is a better deal than Allegri out there available. But we might need someone with a more 'attacking mindset' to optimize our chances, with the current highly technical group of players we have.

- - - Updated - - -

You keep blaming Dybala and Buffon for 0-3 loss but it was actually on Allegri who played Bentancur. That was the first game Benta started and it was obvious he was the worst player on the pitch. Allegri had over 25 games before that in Serie A and Coppa to give him minutes, but he kept on playing Khedira. Pjanic gets suspended and boom Benta starts, thats what happens when you play an unexperienced player in the most important game. And thats called bad managing my brother. He could have given minutes to Bentancur against smaller teams.
I actually think that Bentancur had a really great game. It is easy to let the 3-0 loss take all the focus, but I really mean that I think we played well in that game and got extremely unlucky. We had more chances, more possession and great play, than in the 3-1 win away, where we basically scored on all our chances almost. We collapsed at around 60min, Chiellini brainfart was it? and red card for Dybala and all that, bad refereeing etc. But that first half, was really great and Bentancur did really well.

However I agree that it is quite remarkable to play him in such a game, when he didnt get many minutes the whole season. Something we also see Allegri do now.

Last edited:

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I dont think anyone in here dislikes Allegri, how could that be possible. He has been immense for us and he is a likeable character. But I think it is fair to say that there have been some signs in the important phases of CL and this year with this world class squad, that has shown that he might have some limitations. We will still win Serie A, and I believe he is great in keeping our domestic momentum which also isnt easy, and he MIGHT also be able to bring us CL. But I think those limitations will make it very difficult for us to win CL. Every coach has his cons and I dont know if there is a better deal than Allegri out there available. But we might need someone with a more 'attacking mindset' to optimize our chances, with the current highly technical group of players we have.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually think that Bentancur had a really great game. It is easy to let the 3-0 loss take all the focus, but I really mean that I think we played well in that game and got extremely unlucky. We had more chances, more possession and great play, than in the 3-1 win away, where we basically scored on all our chances almost. We collapsed at around 60min, Chiellini brainfart was it? and red card for Dybala and all that, bad refereeing etc. But that first half, was really great and Bentancur did really well.

However I agree that it is quite remarkable to play him in such a game, when he didnt get many minutes the whole season. Something we also see Allegri do now.
Oh I cannot not dislike allegri atm, because he clearly have no idea on maximizing the players abilities that we currently have.

And forget about champagne football for a moment, we can't even do this with players like Ronaldo, Costa and Cuadrado, Bernadeschi, Sandro and Cancelo on his disposal :

We can't even use counter attacks as our strength to win games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 275)