out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Since Jan 2017, our defensive shape has been 442, and they still haven't figured it out. They still don't know that it's 433 in attack and 442 in defense. And you expect the same people to decipher between 532 and 442 in 15 minutes?

- - - Updated - - -

lol soz, I'm in a grumpy mood today, and all these theta male comments are triggering me lmao.
Me too man. Its all shit posting today, from the usual suspects.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
BBC as a unit didn't look as good yesterday, but looks like Barzagli has been made the scapegoat when Cuadrado defensively as the RWB was the problem. :lol: And Matuidi getting a pass for a really silly foul.

Barzagli should've been subbed in for Cuadrado, not MDS, who was doing well at the back.

And yeah, Rugani is the future, and in general, should get more playing time and should be trusted more.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
BBC as a unit didn't look as good yesterday, but looks like Barzagli has been made the scapegoat when Cuadrado defensively as the RWB was the problem. :lol: And Matuidi getting a pass for a really silly foul.

Barzagli should've been subbed in for Cuadrado, not MDS, who was doing well at the back.

And yeah, Rugani is the future, and in general, should get more playing time and should be trusted more.
Matuidi was a moron. He was the first person I lashed out at yesterday. As far as Cuads goes...not sure what was worse his final decisions in attack or his defending at the back.

Barzagli should be last choice at this point.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I´ve always criticized Max first half with us cus he used to do some very weird experiments and nonsense call. This season the guy is on fire from the very day one, we screwed one game cuz we missed as many sitters as EPL Stupid fans are... so lets move on and keep enjoying our moment

Jul 13, 2010
I´ve always criticized Max first half with us cus he used to do some very weird experiments and nonsense call. This season the guy is on fire from the very day one, we screwed one game cuz we missed as many sitters as EPL Stupid fans are... so lets move on and keep enjoying our moment
Yes but his second half is a crapcake. How many top level teams fail to score 4 goals? A win is a win bla bla, but we are not free scoring team, explain me why. Please don't come up with things like oh it's serie a and oh teams are parking bus against us because that would mean we are the only team in the world that would have such a though task to score

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yes but his second half is a crapcake. How many top level teams fail to score 4 goals? A win is a win bla bla, but we are not free scoring team, explain me why. Please don't come up with things like oh it's serie a and oh teams are parking bus against us because that would mean we are the only team in the world that would have such a though task to score
Team is still gelling, they’ll only get better moving forward. This game was a good experience for them and thankfully it was a meaningless one.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Team is still gelling, they’ll only get better moving forward. This game was a good experience for them and thankfully it was a meaningless one.
Allegri had been here for half a decade and people still fail to realize that the magic happens from february and onward.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Allegri had been here for half a decade and people still fail to realize that the magic happens from february and onward.

in his first 3 seasons yes, but last season nothing changed in february or march or april, we kept grinding out the results in the same fashion as in the first part of season, there was no big shift as with 4231 in 2016/17

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Actually, Serie A teams punish you big time if you're too attacking. But in CL, you get rewarded for an attacking, high pressing game (not gung ho and as long as your team is balanced).

Didn't mind the same closing out tactics back in the day when we had less technique and couldn't hold on to the ball as well, but these days it's inviting unnecessary pressure for no reason. We should be playing pretty much the same way we did for the first hour vs Real in Madrid last season. More or less. Get the second goal playing that way and then keep the ball.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Well I actually think it could help us to understand that we might be the strongest team in the world next to Messi's gang but we haven't won anything so nobody really care how good r we? if we don't win everything this season and even midtable team level like Manu right now can hurt us if we don't smash them against the floor as we know for sure we can do it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 168)