out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
The best football in the Allegri era imo was played in 2014/2015 right after Christmas when Pirlo was injured and he went with the 4-3-1-2. Pereyra was the AM with Pogba, Vidal and Marchsio behind him. Tevez and Morata were deadly on the counter.

All of those names are gone now (including the injured Marchisio), so 3-5-2 is the safe option for now. My only question is, now that we have Alves and a settled Alex Sandro in additon to Pjanic. Maybe we should give it a go. 3 bruisers behind Pjanic. Dybala would not have to come back to the mid circle to start attacks all by himself. Might work.
I think that's a good option to get the best out of Pjanic. Maybe the only option, without sacrificing something in midfield.

Khedira Marchisio Lemina
Pjanic

Lemina glaring weak spot. And no Marchisio yet.
So
KHedira Lemina Asamoah
Pjanic

Lemina and Asamoah the weak spots.

Very glaring how we failed to get a proper Pogba replacement.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Originally Posted by TheTruth

The best football in the Allegri era imo was played in 2014/2015 right after Christmas when Pirlo was injured and he went with the 4-3-1-2. Pereyra was the AM with Pogba, Vidal and Marchsio behind him. Tevez and Morata were deadly on the counter.

All of those names are gone now (including the injured Marchisio), so 3-5-2 is the safe option for now. My only question is, now that we have Alves and a settled Alex Sandro in additon to Pjanic. Maybe we should give it a go. 3 bruisers behind Pjanic. Dybala would not have to come back to the mid circle to start attacks all by himself. Might work.
Yeh, that was his golden era. I really, really liked how we played back then.
We were forced to change formation after our 3rd CL game in the group phase since we were playing like shid... and after that we reached the final in nice fashion playing ok/good football. SOmething we never saw with the 352 before and with conte.
Then we lost Pirlo and Vidal and marchisio was out for the beggining of the season...prompting allegri to change to the 352 again. Also mandzu arrived and dissapeared Morata to never return. That was the end of the 4312.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You not a scientist are you? :D
I'm fairly certain you can make a scientific case that completely backs what Rab said

- - - Updated - - -

RAMI¹⁰;5392946 said:
Or a shemale :lol:
Since i spend 10-12 houres/week in gym's with a good amount of fitgirls and a few strenght girls i'm co-coaching, i got some pedigree to judge this and i need to say

Great legs :tup:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Allegri shat the bed again playing Asamoah, yes, Lemina should have played.

But I kinda expected a similar game. Inter are simply much more driven than we are, for obvious reasons.

Thing is, despite Allegri's mistakes, the general situation gives cause to concern.

Biggest concern is midfield, obviously, where right now it seems we have 3 fit mids who can contribute to the team (Lemina, Pjanic, Khedira). Asamoah seems really lost, Hernanes is gone as a high level player, Sturaro is just poor, Marchisio is injured and we dont know how he will come back, with a big pressure over him which wont help much.

But defense is our biggest problem now. It starts with the midfield. Khedira's constant movement sees him very often in the high end of our offense, and he's not a stamina freak like Vidal to do this and go back to help. Pjanic is also offering little on defense, while Asamoah's performances have been sad.

About the defenders, Chiellini has been Chiellini - he's just not trustworthy and can fuck it up anytime, we all know that.

But Barzagli has not been himself for quite some time now. I remember even in Euros, he wasnt well. Maybe father time is finally catching up.

Thing is, BBC at the moment is no longer guarantee of safety, considering our poor mids defensive output.

Allegri absolutely must consider other formations.

And for god's sake, line up our best players, for once. No Evra, no Asamoah, no Mandzukic. Licht is possibly doing even better than Alves on the right, I'm ok with him continuing to start games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)