out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I don't think anybody thought Allegri was calm. He goes mental almost every match at one point. :lol:

- - -
Updated - - -

:agree:

He's a big lovable gorilla, with epic warrior heart and mentality. He does dumb $#@!, but he puts himself 100% out there for Juve every match, so the dumb $#@! is forgiven.
Well, comparing to our previous coach he is the calmest person in the world.Yes maybe he reacts like mad at some point at almost every match but very far from Conte's attitude.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I know we're all trolling and having fun but what happened is no laughing matter. Far from it. The fact Allegri lost his shit and almost had a heart attack right there on the pitch speaks volumes.

We lack a strong presence in the pitch, Buffon can only so much from his spot and he's too classy. We need a thug-like "i'll rekt your soul" kind of tough passionate fucker that can piss the shit out of our players when they're being careless. Problem is we don't have anyone like that. Most of our players are too neutral and indifferent to situations like that.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Allegri: 'Never again, Juve!'
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri warns the Juventus scare at Carpi “must never happen again” after his enraged reaction.

The Bianconeri fought back from an early Marco Borriello goal to lead 3-1, but conceded a late goal and were very nearly pegged back 3-3 deep into stoppages.

“It was important to win and continue the positive streak,” Allegri told Mediaset Premium.

“In today’s football games are never finished, the lads did really well until five minutes from the end. We have to mature, as in football an opponent who is struggling must be annihilated, instead we allowed them back into it.

“We needed this as a shake-up so we can start 2016 on the right foot. Looking at the statistics I can say Juve had seven consecutive victories and made up ground on Napoli, Roma and Fiorentina.

“Inter are still running away, which means they are doing really well. We’re making our journey and started late, which is why it is important to win.”

Allegri was enraged at that late Carpi chance and threw his coat on the bench before kicking a bottle away.

“Thankfully I kicked it with my left foot, so that never does much damage,” he laughed.
:delpiero:

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
I hate that mindset of Italian teams. Just sit back and give them the ball when your winning. It can go so wrong and we were lucky that Carpi player couldn't score in a brothel never mind against Juve.

Allegri needs to put these players in their place.
This is a fucking stereotype, only someone who didn't follow our team in the last years would think that. Today the team was just off in defending and was saved by some individuals, above all Mandzukic.

There's no such a stupid "mindset", especially in this team

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I remember this one

- - - Updated - - -

Great coach our Euromax. Would love if stays for more than a few years and build a legacy, become our legend.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He's got more of a temper than Lippi, but both were capable to outsmart their adversaries, make the move that would completely turn the game around. He also knows how to motivate his team, gives the perfect interviews and creates psychological advantage. Tactical mastermind.

#teamallegri forevah

Jan 5, 2011
Marchisio world class today. Brilliant long ball assist to Pogba. WHAT say you?
Yeah half a season and 1 assist. That is your definition of world class? You saying Marchisio world class is like Manu saying Rooney world class. Yet Rooney has lots more talent than Marchisio. Have you ever tried to talk with any friends who is not Italian or Juventus fans, care to know their opinion about Marchisio?

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Yeah half a season and 1 assist. That is your definition of world class? You saying Marchisio world class is like Manu saying Rooney world class. Yet Rooney has lots more talent than Marchisio. Have you ever tried to talk with any friends who is not Italian or Juventus fans, care to know their opinion about Marchisio?
Still reaching, huh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)