out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 20, 2012
I doubt it will be. Chiello was in absolutely terrible form earlier this season, and turned it around pretty quick. Bonucci will do the same.
You guys know my stance on chiellini. I fucking hate the guy, makes way too many mistakes. I just always felt like bonucci was the player who cracks under pressure and he hasnt bern that player for some time now but still againist fucking carpi of all teams??

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt it will be. Chiello was in absolutely terrible form earlier this season, and turned it around pretty quick. Bonucci will do the same.
You guys know my stance on chiellini. I fucking hate the guy, makes way too many mistakes. I just always felt like bonucci was the player who cracks under pressure and he hasnt bern that player for some time now but still againist fucking carpi of all teams??

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

It had nothing to do with pressure. If anything, Bonucci actually handles pressure pretty well. His head wasn't in it since the first second of the match. It's because we faced Carpi, but he's a professional, so this shouldn't have been an issue for him to lose concentration like that, especially since we can't lose any points.

Jul 20, 2012
It had nothing to do with pressure. If anything, Bonucci actually handles pressure pretty well. His head wasn't in it since the first second of the match. It's because we faced Carpi, but he's a professional, so this shouldn't have been an issue for him to lose concentration like that, especially since we can't lose any points.
I wasnt implying that it was because of pressure, and yep it was just one of those games

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

You hate Chiellini? :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 31, Guests: 476)