out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Its really important to get that draw at Sevilla. Nowadays european football is quite simply. You face Barcelona or Bayern, you are out. Amy other tem and its game on.

With we manage to manage to qualify as first place, we would havê to be unlucky to draw One of those teams before semis.

So semis is a good objective right now.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think we'll look significantly better come the February/March. The injury crisis will cease at one point, team will gel (players like Sandro and Dybala will be fully integrated and firing on all cylinders), we'll get back to Scudeto race (if not 1st place we'll be thereabout) and our confidence will increase exponentially. Few weeks ago we could beat anyone and could lose to anyone, but as the season progresses we're stabilizing ourselves and finding the right rhythm, reducing mistakes to bare minimum and overall looking more assertive. The quality of the team was never in question, but fitting it all together and adjusting the team to requirements of different competitions required some thinkering. Max :tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Its really important to get that draw at Sevilla. Nowadays european football is quite simply. You face Barcelona or Bayern, you are out. Amy other tem and its game on.

With we manage to manage to qualify as first place, we would havê to be unlucky to draw One of those teams before semis.

So semis is a good objective right now.
We would have beat Bayern last year. I have no doubt about that. Not this year, of course. But last year, certainly.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I think we have met our European objectives of the season. If we get a good draw and we don't make get use of it by winning then I'll be disappointed that we wasted an opportunity for further advancement but I wouldn't consider it a failure to reach targets.

Serie A now should be the priority to fix the terrible run we had at the start. I hope neither marchisio nor Dybala get injured.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think we have met our European objectives of the season. If we get a good draw and we don't make get use of it by winning then I'll be disappointed that we wasted an opportunity for further advancement but I wouldn't consider it a failure to reach targets.

Serie A now should be the priority to fix the terrible run we had at the start. I hope neither marchisio nor Dybala get injured.
Nor Lichtsteiner... Notice how much better we play with a proper RB/RWB. It's no coincidence our upturn in form really started to show with his return. Cuadrado just isn't a very good RWB/RB. He's much more a RWF, or even a RM.

Monster Zero

Mar 2, 2014

I disagree, I don't think we reach our European objectives just yet. I think this team is good enough to reach the Quarter-Finals and should be their goal to reach it every year.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
If only Cuadrado could be disciplined enough to be a real RWB.. but he can't help himself and always turns on a maniac forward with the ball.

So with Pereyra out, you replace Sturaro with Khedira and that's probably the best we've got.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:lol: @ those people who wanted to replace him with the likes of Montella, Spaletti, etc..
Most overrated coach in Serie A.

[video=dailymotion;x3fjmfr]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3fjmfr_premium-cam-city_sport#tab_embed[/video]

can someone please translate what is he saying to Morata?
Neto. :heart:

I think cuadrado could be great rb. But allegri should use sturaro to always cover him when he is going forward.
No.

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Last year we started off poor in the CL but had a decent Serie A start. This year we've started off extremely poor in the league but very strong in the CL. We will reach a moment where the team will stabilize on a level which will win games both in Europe and home on a regular basis. It takes time though, especially with such a young team and all the injuries.

What concerns me most about this team is two things. First, the lack of goals is scary. Some of the finishing this season has been shocking. The second and most serious concern is the lack of balance in midfield. Vidal is a huge loss here. We get totally exposed on the counter far too often. Now I can accept that in CL as we face world class players. When this happens against piss poor teams in the league it is a legit concern. I've been very disappointed in Chiellini and Bonucci earlier this season due to lack of leadership and stability in our defense. I've been just as disappointed in Marchisio. He has to pull the strings in midfield. It can't be either Pogba or absolutely nothing.

That lack of balanse is something Allegri has to work on. Seeing scrubs just walk through our midfield is not a good sign.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Still has a lot of work to do with this team. Too many mistakes in simple passing between defence and midfield.

It can cost us in long-term. Fast forward from minow team can murder us if we continue to be careless.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Team referendum for the system
Juve vote 3-5-2!
Locker room en masse convinced Allegri to change tactical shape
Barzagli reveals: 'We feel more secure’

As long as we win I don't really care, but Alex Sandro is a must on the left if we want things to happen on offense on that side.

Other than that, I would really like to try 3-4-1-2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 253)