out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I must say I feel a bit foolish since I was just on the boarder where I thought he had to go. Probably even stepped over it after the second Borussia gamem

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Of course Guardiola is the better friggin coach, does it even need to be said? But obviously unless it's ultra short list, he should be nominated on the sole merit of double last season.

To damper this Choo choo Dai hype train, I would say if we can find a better option (opportunities arise randomly at times) I would defenitely say to Allegri thank you for everything and move on in the summer.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Of course Guardiola is the better friggin coach, does it even need to be said? But obviously unless it's ultra short list, he should be nominated on the sole merit of double last season.

To damper this Choo choo Dai hype train, I would say if we can find a better option (opportunities arise randomly at times) I would defenitely say to Allegri thank you for everything and move on in the summer.
Why are you defending this retarded choice? :lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

:sergio:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

Fred called. He wants Guadiola's dick back.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sören: Not defending it, just stating the obvious. To clarify what, first off it's not outrageous as the reactions seem to make it in terms of the Pep part (obviously Allegri should be on it, but in expense of others other then Enrique or Pep).

Secondly they make these nominates on certain normal biases, and who they see as best coaches in overall will effect it in terms of these lists, hype and reputation factors in besides merit too. So certain top big coaches will be listed either way aslong as they haven't been disastrous. Obviously Luis Enrique will win it undoubtedly, and Allegri should be amongst those just behind, for winning double and going far in CL. But doubt they count going to CL final as big achievement in itself to automatically make him 2nd best for the year, especially since Bayern / Pep difference with us was meeting Barca just one game before we did, and Pep won double too. So it comes down to reputation and who they see as better coach, which is obvious . Better question is which other coaches are listed ahead of Allegri? No others who won double or went far in CL. Mourinho? A joke considering it all, Ancelotti? Won nothing and got fired for it. Who's left, Simeone? (my best overall coach, even if faltered 2nd half of the season).

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Sören: Not defending it, just stating the obvious. To clarify what, first off it's not outrageous as the reactions seem to make it in terms of the Pep part (obviously Allegri should be on it, but in expense of others other then Enrique or Pep).

Secondly they make these nominates on certain normal biases, and who they see as best coaches in overall will effect it in terms of these lists, hype and reputation factors in besides merit too. So certain top big coaches will be listed either way aslong as they haven't been disastrous. Obviously Luis Enrique will win it undoubtedly, and Allegri should be amongst those just behind, for winning double and going far in CL. But doubt they count going to CL final as big achievement in itself to automatically make him 2nd best for the year, especially since Bayern / Pep difference with us was meeting Barca just one game before we did, and Pep won double too. So it comes down to reputation and who they see as better coach, which is obvious . Better question is which other coaches are listed ahead of Allegri? No others who won double or went far in CL. Mourinho? A joke considering it all, Ancelotti? Won nothing and got fired for it. Who's left, Simeone? (my best overall coach, even if faltered 2nd half of the season).
Yes, they are biased and also stupid, but Allegri should be on the list, because of the double and a CL final. You can also argue that Pep failed hard, when you look at the team he had.

Edit - Wait, didn't Bayern only win the league? :howler:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Wait you actually disagree on that?
Guardiola started at barcelona with the best team in the world
Stopped when they peaked.
Joined the team that utterly brutalised them
neutered them from the best team of the decade to just "a very very strong team".

When he goes to a team that is not Bayern or Barcelona, and he actually has to play evenly matched opponents, his shortcommings as a coach will shine.

Cmon Osman. Luis enrique is repeating what he did, and we know that he is good but not that good either.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
neutered them from the best team of the decade to just "a very very strong team".

When he goes to a team that is not Bayern or Barcelona, and he actually has to play evenly matched opponents, his shortcommings as a coach will shine.

Cmon Osman. Luis enrique is repeating what he did, and we know that he is good but not that good either.
:agree: Actually, he was exposed vs Barcelona last season.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

:sergio: Damn, this is actually more bs than I expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Enrique recieved quite bit of spanking in Serie a few seasons ago. Then he goes to Barca and wins treble. Tells you all you need to know how important coaching role is for teams like Bayern or Barcelona.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wait, cut the deflecting focus on Barca this or that, just to make sure I'm hearing you all right, Allegri is in overall better then Guardiola? Is that it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 628)