out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He says he's qualified from the group for the 6th time. Two times with Milan, two times with Juve and... I didn't think he managed any other side in the CL before Milan.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Tops the toughest group. :tup:

Another bonus in my book, and I am more sure now that the man does indeed read the games and is tactically better than many other top coaches.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
How far do you guys think we will make it in Europe? Or let me rephrase, what would you consider a failure, now that we are through to the next round? I think since we are slightly lightweight in attack and a younger team, a QF would be a fair target.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
How far do you guys think we will make it in Europe? Or let me rephrase, what would you consider a failure, now that we are through to the next round? I think since we are slightly lightweight in attack and a younger team, a QF would be a fair target.
I have the feeling that this team can beat any other team in Europe. it might be riding the confidence of last season, but we seem to get our game face on for the big european games and Max is masterful at setting up the team. If he could somehow inspire them to get into this mind set in the domestic league we would be cruising.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Let's see if we finish 1st yet or not, because if not we could conceivably draw Barcelona or Bayern in the RO16, and then any target becomes a marathon. You could then say that the failure was not finishing 1st in the group but we should wait for that.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Great coach, got so much shit for a bad run. I hope the haters consider not being so short sighted in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

I have the feeling that this team can beat any other team in Europe. it might be riding the confidence of last season, but we seem to get our game face on for the big european games and Max is masterful at setting up the team. If he could somehow inspire them to get into this mind set in the domestic league we would be cruising.
Except for Barcelona imo. Their attack is crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 646)