out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Should have taken off Barza for 4-3-3 with Dybala ten minutes into second half
Yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Plenty of times, people $#@! on conte/allegri when they field for example llorente. then they all suck his $#@! when he actually scored.

Isla, with Chile, actually looks like a decent player. Putting in good crosses. Allegri gave him his final chance to do that here. Isla decided to remain the $#@!fart he is.

Good. Welcome Cuadrado. $#@! off Isla. Cant we sell him to Bayern ?
Oh I forgot that you are in constant contact with Allegri.That's how you know that this is Isla's final game.
Now you are opening another page.
Mighty Quadrado our saviour.Now you will write 1000 posts explaining how this player is a must for this team.I must congratulate for your efforts.
You don't see that we were so bad today,clueless,with bad making decisions from our coach about Dybala and Isla and Alegri doing nothing about Pogba's arrogance and bad display?

- - - Updated - - -

Strange game we played relatively well but didn't do enough and let in an awful goal.

But Allegri needs to take the blame for this. He didn't play his strongest team and played several players who had barely played in pre-season which was bizarre. Isla coming on was a terrible decision.

We also lost all shape and tactics late on.

Plus why is Pogba taking corners?
My question too.But other than Pereyra who is capable of taking the corners?Padoin?

- - - Updated - - -

Should have taken off Barza for 4-3-3 with Dybala ten minutes into second half
Yes but he failed to do that.Instead he put fucking Isla.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Dybala is a second striker i totally agree but cuadrado is not a wingback and what is an offensive wingback? To be a wingback one has to track back. Hes a winger end of story
Cuadrado is a wingback/winger. Fiorentina played 3-5-2/4-3-3 with him covering the right side for most of their games.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
It's baffling what happened with euromaxx today. One more game using 3-5-2 and I am gonna need electroshock therapy to come back to my senses.
I know what you mean. We went through 2 1/2 years of this horrible football with Conte but it was tolerated because we managed to grind out results. It is almost as bad as Capellos 4-4-2.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
lol i'm happy this loss came the 2nd season after we made the champions league finale, imagine the rage on 'tuz if this was his first game right after replacing Conte :lol: :lol:

Aug 1, 2003
better for him to get it wrong now than later. it's just one game, I'm not bothered. if anything max has proved himself to be a very intelligent coach if last season showed us anything. it's a new team, let him give it a test run (granted that's what pre-seasons are for but it our pre-season felt short and inadequate).

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Allegri - “The result leaves a slightly sour taste. We need to be more confident in our ability and to not lose heart when we don’t score.”

“With several new faces, it’s normal that the boys need a bit of time to get to know one another. Today we just missed that cutting edge in the final third. In China, we showed that, but today it just wasn’t to be.”

lucabrasi9tre

Apr 8, 2015
Created tons of chances. Thats all you can ask for from a tactical standpoint. Finishing said chances is not up to the coach. The subs were pretty dumb though, and so was starting Coman instead of Dybala. But Allegri wasnt at fault for the loss. There were 4-5 open shots well inside the box. Have to score at least 2 of them. And Mandzu usually burries one of those headers, he had like 4 of them. Unlucky game.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
The loss is 100% on Allegri.

1. Wrong formation
2. Starting Coman and Padoin
3. Horrible substitutions
4. Throwing in Llorente for a defender made us lose possession much more. I don't think he even touched the ball.
5. Lack of set-piece preparation.
6. Padoin playing full game - He was playing in Pirlo's position trying to imitate him :lol: because of his lack of ability, he indirectly made pogba play sh!t

We really need a commanding midfielder to replace Vidal. Cuadrado won't cut it I'm afraid.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We lost the first game, it's not the end of the world.

But Allegri really surprised me with so many bad decisions and complacency.

Leaving players like Sturaro and Caceres on the bench, taking off Coman, playing guys like Llorente and Isla who have already been written off and had like 0 minutes in pre-season, playing with 3 CB's entire match (at home :sergio:), letting Bonucci take the free-kick in dangerous position, playing Padoin in heart of midfield, Pogba taking the corners (one of our tallest players :sergio:)...

As weird as it sounds Allegri is showing signs of his second year at Milan when he had the best team in Italy, but failed.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm actually very excited about 3-5-2 with Sandro and Cuadrado. Those guys on the flanks would give us something we've never had on the flanks for years.
Sandro, Cuadrado, Morata and Dybala are all very fast and talanted players 1v1 with pace.

wouldn't mind spending the trequartista money on a really good CM. Maybe Witsel?

Buffon

Barz - Bonucci - Chiellini
Cuadrado - Witsel - Marchisio - Pogba - Sandro
Morata - Dybala

but imagine if we had Vidal there instead :touched:
would be the perfect team with pace, toughness and dominance.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm actually very excited about 3-5-2 with Sandro and Cuadrado. Those guys on the flanks would give us something we've never had on the flanks for years.
Sandro, Cuadrado, Morata and Dybala are all very fast and talanted players 1v1 with pace.

wouldn't mind spending the trequartista money on a really good CM. Maybe Witsel?

Buffon

Barz - Bonucci - Chiellini
Cuadrado - Witsel - Marchisio - Pogba - Sandro
Morata - Dybala

but imagine if we had Vidal there instead :touched:
would be the perfect team with pace, toughness and dominance.
what a giant jinx, man :tup:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Even though Allegri should take part of the blame here but in all honesty the management should be blamed too.

The guy from day 1 requested an AM, yet we've signed 3 new attackers and never gave him his request.

Even so, the team controlled the game and we actually had many chances that our players missed, udinese had probably 1 shot on goal and they've scored ! We were unlucky in this game.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Even though Allegri should take part of the blame here but in all honesty the management should be blamed too.

The guy from day 1 requested an AM, yet we've signed 3 new attackers and never gave him his request.

Even so, the team controlled the game and we actually had many chances that our players missed, udinese had probably 1 shot on goal and they've scored ! We were unlucky in this game.
This is very true. On paper we've brought a lot of quality players but you can't make a functioning team out of it. The team is not complete and we're really lacking that AM Allegri asked for a year ago already.

Now change of the system is inevitable it seems and it may take time to make it work. We were bound to slow start anyway but we have to get out of this asap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 202)