out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Shocker of a start. A drab draw one can understand, but a loss, that's all on the coach IMO. Yes, we were a tad bit unlucky with Udinese scoring practically from their first shot on goal in the 78th minute, but it's our reaction from there on that left a lot to be desired more than anything else. Max takes the blame for that, but also, even while we dominated a large part of the possession and chances, one thing was evidently clear, that we are missing the experience and presence of Tevez up front.

I felt like Vidal would've added to the game in the way that Perreyra did, but Carlitos, it was evident how much of a difference he made in the movement and built up towards the final third. We keot going wide looking for Mandzukic and his head, but there was almost nothing through the middle. Coman is too inexperienced for such a start, should have been Dybala. Just as worryingly, the team didn't even look as fit to me as they have in previous seasons, and you could see a lot of them tiring. I don't know if all of this is the after effects of last season, but the pre season has not helped and it will show. We have a combination of things we need to work on in the week ahead, and hopefully, this will give the management a push to get us the right kind of AM too. Should not have been a loss tonight and I hope we can build a but of momentum with the Roma game.

It's easy to made a doomsday prediction after the start we had, but I'm going to stick with my thoughts on the team, this transitional season is going to be all about salvaging that CL spot. I don't see us retain the title. Lack of motivation, perhaps a little short on experience and a lot of the new recruits need to gel together a bit better. Yes, although I would've still liked to hold on to Vidal, without the benefit of hindsight. I'd imagine Allegri is a bit of a slow starter but has the experience to negotiate this season while consolidating our position.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I think a lot of people understand that the team needs time to gel, but even with that, there was no logical reason to have Dybala start the match from the bench.

He is, so far, THE marquee signing for this club. He should have started straight away
he did the same last year and no one was complaining. he started Coman last year as i remember with tevez. and Moratta was introduced gradually through the season. actually what he did is great for Coman's confidence it shows him he has faith on him.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Shocker of a start. A drab draw one can understand, but a loss, that's all on the coach IMO. Yes, we were a tad bit unlucky with Udinese scoring practically from their first shot on goal in the 78th minute, but it's our reaction from there on that left a lot to be desired more than anything else. Max takes the blame for that, but also, even while we dominated a large part of the possession and chances, one thing was evidently clear, that we are missing the experience and presence of Tevez up front.

I felt like Vidal would've added to the game in the way that Perreyra did, but Carlitos, it was evident how much of a difference he made in the movement and built up towards the final third. We keot going wide looking for Mandzukic and his head, but there was almost nothing through the middle. Coman is too inexperienced for such a start, should have been Dybala. Just as worryingly, the team didn't even look as fit to me as they have in previous seasons, and you could see a lot of them tiring. I don't know if all of this is the after effects of last season, but the pre season has not helped and it will show. We have a combination of things we need to work on in the week ahead, and hopefully, this will give the management a push to get us the right kind of AM too. Should not have been a loss tonight and I hope we can build a but of momentum with the Roma game.

It's easy to made a doomsday prediction after the start we had, but I'm going to stick with my thoughts on the team, this transitional season is going to be all about salvaging that CL spot. I don't see us retain the title. Lack of motivation, perhaps a little short on experience and a lot of the new recruits need to gel together a bit better. Yes, although I would've still liked to hold on to Vidal, without the benefit of hindsight. I'd imagine Allegri is a bit of a slow starter and has the experience to negotiate this season while consolidating our position.
I agree in almost everything except the part of lack of motivation.We never won 5 in a row from 30-ties ,And this will be one of those seasons.You already know which.And is a second Allegri season.First season he is elected as a coach og the year and the second ,...get fired.I am not imposing anything.
We played shitty many times over previous seasons but at the end we have a savior ,who will make the difference with one move or shot.Now we don't have that type of player especially with this kind of Pogba display.season

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Normally a big fan of Allegri but he got this one all wrong. Wrong formation and above all wrong substitution. Why take of Coman and Perreyra when they where clearly our most dangerous players. And Llorente and Isla. I mean what the f@&?. I really hate the 5-3-2. Such a defensive boring formation.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The idea was good. Isla got his final chance. He absolutely wrecked it.

if Isla cant even controll a pass anymore, let alone give a pass or a cross ?
Zach are you tired or you pumped iron wrongly today?What is this unconditional defending? "The idea was good" you say.You try as a coach your ideas at training sessions ,YOUR ARE NOT TRYING "GOOD " IDEAS WHEN YOU ARE ONE GOAL DOWN,Especially not with Isla.Especially not with him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zach are you tired or you pumped iron wrongly today?What is this unconditional defending? "The idea was good" you say.You try as a coach your ideas at training sessions ,YOUR ARE NOT TRYING "GOOD " IDEAS WHEN YOU ARE ONE GOAL DOWN,Especially not with Isla.Especially not with him.
Plenty of times, people shit on conte/allegri when they field for example llorente. then they all suck his dick when he actually scored.

Isla, with Chile, actually looks like a decent player. Putting in good crosses. Allegri gave him his final chance to do that here. Isla decided to remain the shitfart he is.

Good. Welcome Cuadrado. Fuck off Isla. Cant we sell him to Bayern ?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Strange game we played relatively well but didn't do enough and let in an awful goal.

But Allegri needs to take the blame for this. He didn't play his strongest team and played several players who had barely played in pre-season which was bizarre. Isla coming on was a terrible decision.

We also lost all shape and tactics late on.

Plus why is Pogba taking corners?

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Normally a big fan of Allegri but he got this one all wrong. Wrong formation and above all wrong substitution. Why take of Coman and Perreyra when they where clearly our most dangerous players. And Llorente and Isla. I mean what the f@&?. I really hate the 5-3-2. Such a defensive boring formation.
It's baffling what happened with euromaxx today. One more game using 3-5-2 and I am gonna need electroshock therapy to come back to my senses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 174)