out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
yeah, after the first semi leg, i got compliments from real fans. I mean they were surpirsed very much by juve and knew nothing about how we play, even in cl this season, but it still was nice, unexpected, but nice.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 13, 2010
yeah, after the first semi leg, i got compliments from real fans. I mean they were surpirsed very much by juve and knew nothing about how we play, even in cl this season, but it still was nice, unexpected, but nice.
thats what I experienced. Random people with whom I don't really see much just congratulated me. But the sad thing in Lithuania is that people were supporting Juve just because they are barca fans and hate real. Others took the way of supporting 'the underdogs'. Anyway, this game helped a lot to get people to know Juve more and pay respect to them. I looked at our juventus.lt facebook page, the 'likes' went up unprecedently in last couple of weeks. Thats a good sign, let's hope we'll get more people to support Juve, fuck english and spanish teams

ElApache

Mar 19, 2015
It's just a year and a half ago Barbara Berlusconi humiliated him when he was on air being interviewed by reporters, while her pedophile daddy was frequently making comments about Allegri "knowing nothing" and taking credit for all the good things he did, like the 2-0 Barca win and how he miraculously got mediocre players to finish Top 3. Inzagi, Seedorf, Zambrotta...all of them were taking turns talking shit about him and blaming him for everything that went wrong with their classless trash club or showing they are still butthurt about being benched.

Fuck that classless miserable piece of shit trash club. Not only is he showing to all of us who were the actual idiots who didn't know anything, he is doing this with his player suggestions, like Tevez and Vidal, that was rejected by that spoiled hoe and disgusting senile criminal.

HUMILIATION

God I love this man and this wonderful wonderful club

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 322)