out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What we did today, was again spot on

We set out to play an offensive game, but without taking risks in the runlines and creative freedom the units had. We barely gave away anything. Athletico got exactly 1 good chance and a shot from far, and that was it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What we did today, was again spot on

We set out to play an offensive game, but without taking risks in the runlines and creative freedom the units had. We barely gave away anything. Athletico got exactly 1 good chance and a shot from far, and that was it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
To be fair, one main difference to last year's match against Galatasaray was that Atletico didn't give two shits if they won either. They were more than happy to let us have the ball, and didn't press at all.
On rare occasions when they pressed we managed to cope with it and looked rather dangerous on counters. We look far better under pressure lately than what I've seen from this team in the last few years.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
To be fair, one main difference to last year's match against Galatasaray was that Atletico didn't give two shits if they won either. They were more than happy to let us have the ball, and didn't press at all.
On rare occasions when they pressed we managed to cope with it and looked rather dangerous on counters. We look far better under pressure lately than what I've seen from this team in the last few years.

generous88

JuveManiac
Sep 30, 2006
I think it is also worth mentioning that Atletico is one of the world's best defensive sides..they are very well organised in the back and very strong physically..they should take credit for that instead of only blaming on us not being able to create much chances

generous88

JuveManiac
Sep 30, 2006
I think it is also worth mentioning that Atletico is one of the world's best defensive sides..they are very well organised in the back and very strong physically..they should take credit for that instead of only blaming on us not being able to create much chances

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Does this mean that they didn't give a shit about last game too?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Does this mean that they didn't give a shit about last game too?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
That is of course very true as well.

And what I meant with them not pressing, I'm referring to the last 20 minutes mostly. In the first half, they didn't exactly play for their lives, but were decently active.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
That is of course very true as well.

And what I meant with them not pressing, I'm referring to the last 20 minutes mostly. In the first half, they didn't exactly play for their lives, but were decently active.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 36, Guests: 237)