out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dortmund is annoying as $#@!. they will press and run for the whole 180 minutes. i would rather to avoid them and let others throw them out.
But is better than getting real, bayern or the likes. Even barca and their bad fom would be dangerous because of messi.

Whoever we meet...we need to go balls to the wall in the same way we did vs olympiacos at home and lazio away.

The good thing is that most of the teams we will face in the next round...will for sure try to attack us and beat us up...so we will be able to play our game....unlike with athletico who are masters at parking buses...and we are still not good at unlocking that gameplan.

Hey, atletico is whoing to the world they can play better catenaccio than italians...and they have a very effective catennaccio...theres is not shame in not scoring against them...for now...

If we meet them again..then for sure we will have to risk more.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dortmund is annoying as $#@!. they will press and run for the whole 180 minutes. i would rather to avoid them and let others throw them out.
But is better than getting real, bayern or the likes. Even barca and their bad fom would be dangerous because of messi.

Whoever we meet...we need to go balls to the wall in the same way we did vs olympiacos at home and lazio away.

The good thing is that most of the teams we will face in the next round...will for sure try to attack us and beat us up...so we will be able to play our game....unlike with athletico who are masters at parking buses...and we are still not good at unlocking that gameplan.

Hey, atletico is whoing to the world they can play better catenaccio than italians...and they have a very effective catennaccio...theres is not shame in not scoring against them...for now...

If we meet them again..then for sure we will have to risk more.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I think it is also worth mentioning that Atletico is one of the world's best defensive sides..they are very well organised in the back and very strong physically..they should take credit for that instead of only blaming on us not being able to create much chances
And at this point, its worth also mentioning that we are one of the worst teams at this level in finishing. It might sound a bit of exaggeration, but given out firepower, we should finish much much better. Llorente has something this year and can't finish well enough, he can;t even get into decent places as well as he did last year, while Tevez drops way back and was never really a clinical finisher. Pereyra, offers nice movement, but can't finish as well and Vidal who was our best midfielder regarding finishing, is off form. We should really fix that, else it will hurt us badly in the knockout stages.

Having said that. Nice game today. Really really good match. Attacked well but didn't risk. The second half we were much more careful as we should.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I think it is also worth mentioning that Atletico is one of the world's best defensive sides..they are very well organised in the back and very strong physically..they should take credit for that instead of only blaming on us not being able to create much chances
And at this point, its worth also mentioning that we are one of the worst teams at this level in finishing. It might sound a bit of exaggeration, but given out firepower, we should finish much much better. Llorente has something this year and can't finish well enough, he can;t even get into decent places as well as he did last year, while Tevez drops way back and was never really a clinical finisher. Pereyra, offers nice movement, but can't finish as well and Vidal who was our best midfielder regarding finishing, is off form. We should really fix that, else it will hurt us badly in the knockout stages.

Having said that. Nice game today. Really really good match. Attacked well but didn't risk. The second half we were much more careful as we should.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I started to doubt Allegri after Olympiakos and Genoa when he failed to change a failing system and we suffered terrible losses. Then it all changed when he played a 4-3-1-2 and he didn't once look back after that.

Glad he's the coach now and i didn't think i would be saying that at the start of the season.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I started to doubt Allegri after Olympiakos and Genoa when he failed to change a failing system and we suffered terrible losses. Then it all changed when he played a 4-3-1-2 and he didn't once look back after that.

Glad he's the coach now and i didn't think i would be saying that at the start of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 165)