out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
9/21/2014

Dear Diary,

Today wasn't easy, yesterday was worse. I'm still struggling to cope with the err of my ways. If I could just get my point proven I'd be able to move forward with life. I can't though because Allegri has proven me wrong but I can't admit that to the forum community elders, my position of Top Desi-Americano would be compromised. Ever since my move to SF my posting has become gayer than a football bat but I don't think anyone has caught on just yet. Tomorrow (Monday :touched:) is another day. Forza 2006, may you no longer live in infamy. The past will rise again.

Love,
Dru
I shared my digital diary password with you in confidence you cum guzzling whore

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
9/21/2014

Dear Diary,

Today wasn't easy, yesterday was worse. I'm still struggling to cope with the err of my ways. If I could just get my point proven I'd be able to move forward with life. I can't though because Allegri has proven me wrong but I can't admit that to the forum community elders, my position of Top Desi-Americano would be compromised. Ever since my move to SF my posting has become gayer than a football bat but I don't think anyone has caught on just yet. Tomorrow (Monday :touched:) is another day. Forza 2006, may you no longer live in infamy. The past will rise again.

Love,
Dru
I shared my digital diary password with you in confidence you cum guzzling whore

blacknwhite

Aug 7, 2014
up till now im very pleased with allegris appointement. he has done impressive work in the first few matches, we do not seem to be weaker than under contes reign.

furthermore i believe we will do better in europe with allegri because he knows how to park the bus. his milan sides always did okay in europe as far as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 44, Guests: 489)