Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yea Conte could't fix it

Conte not only created our offensive woes but also compounded the beyond belief

Make way for Mastermind Max folks - the offensive revolution has just begun
9/21/2014

Dear Diary,

Today wasn't easy, yesterday was worse. I'm still struggling to cope with the err of my ways. If I could just get my point proven I'd be able to move forward with life. I can't though because Allegri has proven me wrong but I can't admit that to the forum community elders, my position of Top Desi-Americano would be compromised. Ever since my move to SF my posting has become gayer than a football bat but I don't think anyone has caught on just yet. Tomorrow (Monday :touched:) is another day. Forza 2006, may you no longer live in infamy. The past will rise again.

Love,
Dru

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yea Conte could't fix it

Conte not only created our offensive woes but also compounded the beyond belief

Make way for Mastermind Max folks - the offensive revolution has just begun
9/21/2014

Dear Diary,

Today wasn't easy, yesterday was worse. I'm still struggling to cope with the err of my ways. If I could just get my point proven I'd be able to move forward with life. I can't though because Allegri has proven me wrong but I can't admit that to the forum community elders, my position of Top Desi-Americano would be compromised. Ever since my move to SF my posting has become gayer than a football bat but I don't think anyone has caught on just yet. Tomorrow (Monday :touched:) is another day. Forza 2006, may you no longer live in infamy. The past will rise again.

Love,
Dru

Jul 13, 2010
I'm so much more confident with this guy when heading to the matchdays. I almost see us winning against Atletico, and I would have never thought like that under Conte

Jul 13, 2010
I'm so much more confident with this guy when heading to the matchdays. I almost see us winning against Atletico, and I would have never thought like that under Conte

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The key thing will be when we hit a bad period of form, that'll be the true test of his ability.
I remember when people said that Conte couldn't be just until Juve lost a game or two when he started well in his first season.

Presumably that meant people shouldn't have judged Conte positively for his unbeaten, Scudetto-winning first season.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The key thing will be when we hit a bad period of form, that'll be the true test of his ability.
I remember when people said that Conte couldn't be just until Juve lost a game or two when he started well in his first season.

Presumably that meant people shouldn't have judged Conte positively for his unbeaten, Scudetto-winning first season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 312)