out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I do feel our offense is getting better with Allegri. In time we will be smoother in offense as well.
Exactly I noticed it as well. He expects players to use their brains on the pitch instead of repeating schemes like Conte. We look faster and not as schematic as before.

Kudos to him for finally solving our issues with build up play from the back while pressed. Conte couldn't fix it for 3 years here. We were always a poor team while pressed, Allegri actually improved this aspect of Juve's game. It's far from perfect but I'm so glad I see improvement in this area.

I admit I criticized the guy and didn't put any belief in him once we signed him. I saw him as a huge downgrade to Conte. Allegri proving me wrong so far is all good though :D I really like the direction he's setting for this team. Better times in Europe could be closer than ever.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I do feel our offense is getting better with Allegri. In time we will be smoother in offense as well.
Exactly I noticed it as well. He expects players to use their brains on the pitch instead of repeating schemes like Conte. We look faster and not as schematic as before.

Kudos to him for finally solving our issues with build up play from the back while pressed. Conte couldn't fix it for 3 years here. We were always a poor team while pressed, Allegri actually improved this aspect of Juve's game. It's far from perfect but I'm so glad I see improvement in this area.

I admit I criticized the guy and didn't put any belief in him once we signed him. I saw him as a huge downgrade to Conte. Allegri proving me wrong so far is all good though :D I really like the direction he's setting for this team. Better times in Europe could be closer than ever.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yea Conte could't fix it

Conte not only created our offensive woes but also compounded the beyond belief

Make way for Mastermind Max folks - the offensive revolution has just begun

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yea Conte could't fix it

Conte not only created our offensive woes but also compounded the beyond belief

Make way for Mastermind Max folks - the offensive revolution has just begun

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Easy guys

Allegri might have implemented a more fluid attack, and is known for setting a good defence...
..but Conte has proven time and time again he was excellent in disabling the opponent first, and then grind them after.

We need more genuine top games to see if Allegri can do that aswel. I hope and believe he'll do that. But lets not diss conte's skills just like that

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Easy guys

Allegri might have implemented a more fluid attack, and is known for setting a good defence...
..but Conte has proven time and time again he was excellent in disabling the opponent first, and then grind them after.

We need more genuine top games to see if Allegri can do that aswel. I hope and believe he'll do that. But lets not diss conte's skills just like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 148)