out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I hope Allegri keeps up the fitness levels...we were superior to pretty much everyone in that department under Conte.
He won't be able to do that...... every player that's played under Conte from Tevez to Llorente has said they've never trained harder or been in better shape in their lives

Thats what im worried about as well is the fact how many injuries they had it was ridiculous. I seriously hope he realized how hard the team worked these past three seasons and doesnt just change $#@! around and i hope Buffon and even pirlo step up and tel him listen your the coach but dont train us like a bunch of women. Its no coincidence that Pirlo was on the treatment table more then the field when allegri and his team was there at Milan compared to when conte and his team were here.

- - - Updated - - -

This and the fitness levels of the players. Tevez Llorente all said how hard they had to work under Conte I hope he doesnt bring in a $#@! fitness program because yes the fans will see in right away and will eat him alive along with a bad result. He will probably last the year but it will be the worst year of his life. I just dont ever see the fans getting behind him. They will tolerate him as he wins but once a loss happens its over
His Milan team looked short of fitness and had a ton of injuries just before he was sacked (over-training ???)

And to touch on what was said above, Seedorf was also surprised at the poor shape of the team when he was hired.

I see a mutiny if he does anything less than what Conte expected....... and even worse if he trains these guys too hard and injuries occur

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
I hope Allegri keeps up the fitness levels...we were superior to pretty much everyone in that department under Conte.
He won't be able to do that...... every player that's played under Conte from Tevez to Llorente has said they've never trained harder or been in better shape in their lives

Thats what im worried about as well is the fact how many injuries they had it was ridiculous. I seriously hope he realized how hard the team worked these past three seasons and doesnt just change $#@! around and i hope Buffon and even pirlo step up and tel him listen your the coach but dont train us like a bunch of women. Its no coincidence that Pirlo was on the treatment table more then the field when allegri and his team was there at Milan compared to when conte and his team were here.

- - - Updated - - -

This and the fitness levels of the players. Tevez Llorente all said how hard they had to work under Conte I hope he doesnt bring in a $#@! fitness program because yes the fans will see in right away and will eat him alive along with a bad result. He will probably last the year but it will be the worst year of his life. I just dont ever see the fans getting behind him. They will tolerate him as he wins but once a loss happens its over
His Milan team looked short of fitness and had a ton of injuries just before he was sacked (over-training ???)

And to touch on what was said above, Seedorf was also surprised at the poor shape of the team when he was hired.

I see a mutiny if he does anything less than what Conte expected....... and even worse if he trains these guys too hard and injuries occur

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
ok its time to grow up people

man up

he's here for the while. forza allegri.

lets wish him the best because we want our club to perform

only if u assume the role of a loser you would continue bitching

assume a winning/positive mentality and let's move forward. whats done is done.

if you're teens then go ahead with the bitching...its expected for your age

if ur an adolescent trapped in a grown man's body then cool bitch all u want and pop ur anti-depressant pills

no life no girl no prospects no then permission granted to whine like the loser u r

but if ur serious about life and mature then man the fuck up about ur perceived disappointment and let's adapt and move on with this great team we fell in love with dince god knows when and held on through ungodly crisis and shitstorms that we were able to weather

cool.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
ok its time to grow up people

man up

he's here for the while. forza allegri.

lets wish him the best because we want our club to perform

only if u assume the role of a loser you would continue bitching

assume a winning/positive mentality and let's move forward. whats done is done.

if you're teens then go ahead with the bitching...its expected for your age

if ur an adolescent trapped in a grown man's body then cool bitch all u want and pop ur anti-depressant pills

no life no girl no prospects no then permission granted to whine like the loser u r

but if ur serious about life and mature then man the fuck up about ur perceived disappointment and let's adapt and move on with this great team we fell in love with dince god knows when and held on through ungodly crisis and shitstorms that we were able to weather

cool.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
from what i understand that every club has its own fitness team + the coach has one in his staff, so who is to blame if the full team in bad fitness shap?!
Conte was in charge of fitness sessions and gave orders to his fitness team. You don't think Allegri had the same powers at Milan ??

Zeman, known as one of the toughest fitness guru's out there instructs his fitness team of what he wants done. They follow his orders

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
from what i understand that every club has its own fitness team + the coach has one in his staff, so who is to blame if the full team in bad fitness shap?!
Conte was in charge of fitness sessions and gave orders to his fitness team. You don't think Allegri had the same powers at Milan ??

Zeman, known as one of the toughest fitness guru's out there instructs his fitness team of what he wants done. They follow his orders

Jan 5, 2007

agree but juve never reach that point of injuries that melan reach, with conte or before him we never reach that level of low fitness and juve is known of hard training sessions that didnt come with conte

Jan 5, 2007

agree but juve never reach that point of injuries that melan reach, with conte or before him we never reach that level of low fitness and juve is known of hard training sessions that didnt come with conte

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002

The sessions he put the players through was much more intense than what Ranieri or Del Neri even thought to put the guys through. Anyone else remember the mutiny over at Porto when Del Neri took over from Mourinho and changed the training sessions by adding a ton of running and less ball-work ?? He lasted 5 days there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 308)