out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 5, 2007
Zlatan and Thiago Silva were sold because AC Milan had spent like drunken sailors and the bills came due. Not because that was part of Allegri's plan. :shifty:
for that reason i dont agree that the management should get what ever conte want, if the budget allow them fine but dont want to end like inter/milan situation/ bankrupted.
inter kept spending like hill to get the CL and what happend after that within two months the club on sale.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 5, 2007
Zlatan and Thiago Silva were sold because AC Milan had spent like drunken sailors and the bills came due. Not because that was part of Allegri's plan. :shifty:
for that reason i dont agree that the management should get what ever conte want, if the budget allow them fine but dont want to end like inter/milan situation/ bankrupted.
inter kept spending like hill to get the CL and what happend after that within two months the club on sale.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The last time I checked we built a stadium just recently. Not to forget the amount of times we heard the millions we lost from last season's CL exit. Not to forget the amount of times we heard the phrase "balance the books". There is no smoke without fire.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said it was part of Allegri's plans. They were sold to balance the books and Allegri accepted that and "did his best".

A stadium that they are still paying for Jack. Loans to Exor that they are still paying for. With stadium ownership also comes stadium maintenance and stadium employee costs, considering that they want it to be an all year ground. Also factor in the developmental projects going on outside the stadium that are nto completed. Someone's got to pay for that too.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The last time I checked we built a stadium just recently. Not to forget the amount of times we heard the millions we lost from last season's CL exit. Not to forget the amount of times we heard the phrase "balance the books". There is no smoke without fire.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said it was part of Allegri's plans. They were sold to balance the books and Allegri accepted that and "did his best".

A stadium that they are still paying for Jack. Loans to Exor that they are still paying for. With stadium ownership also comes stadium maintenance and stadium employee costs, considering that they want it to be an all year ground. Also factor in the developmental projects going on outside the stadium that are nto completed. Someone's got to pay for that too.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What has he done in the four years that he has been here that would lead you to believe that he would

A) Sell Pogba and/or VIdal? You know the biggest name that he has sold so far in his tenure? Diego. Yeah, that Diego. The same Diego that has bounced around Europe ever since.
B) Are you serious? Honestly. Exchange Marchisio with Poli and Asamoah with Taider? This isn't you. You're better than this
C) And this is why Marotta and Paratici have invested so heavily in the youth sector the past three seasons. You don't think they know full well that the time is coming for these guys? You know, not every young player purchased is simply a makeweight for another deal.
I wish you did not take the names I mentioned seriously, they could be anyone exchaned with anyone.

Diego was sold to balance the books and because he was an attractive target to clubs outside Italy. What happened with him afterwards is not of my concern.
Vidal/Pogba are attractive to clubs in England and Spain and can be used to balance the books.
I also know that they are working a lot in the youth sector but at the same time they are loaning the shit out of our players left and right. That's not how I would deal with young players and I know that you out of all members agrees mostly with me on this.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What has he done in the four years that he has been here that would lead you to believe that he would

A) Sell Pogba and/or VIdal? You know the biggest name that he has sold so far in his tenure? Diego. Yeah, that Diego. The same Diego that has bounced around Europe ever since.
B) Are you serious? Honestly. Exchange Marchisio with Poli and Asamoah with Taider? This isn't you. You're better than this
C) And this is why Marotta and Paratici have invested so heavily in the youth sector the past three seasons. You don't think they know full well that the time is coming for these guys? You know, not every young player purchased is simply a makeweight for another deal.
I wish you did not take the names I mentioned seriously, they could be anyone exchaned with anyone.

Diego was sold to balance the books and because he was an attractive target to clubs outside Italy. What happened with him afterwards is not of my concern.
Vidal/Pogba are attractive to clubs in England and Spain and can be used to balance the books.
I also know that they are working a lot in the youth sector but at the same time they are loaning the shit out of our players left and right. That's not how I would deal with young players and I know that you out of all members agrees mostly with me on this.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I like it how you ended up that post. Someone has got to pay for that too, who could be? An astronomical offer to one of our players would definitely be tempting, no?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I like it how you ended up that post. Someone has got to pay for that too, who could be? An astronomical offer to one of our players would definitely be tempting, no?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Of course I do, but then now it's a double edged sword.

Nobody wants Juve to buy these unproven kids like Iturbe and Morata, but want those in our own youth sectors or players on loan and co-own, who in most instances have proven even less, to be called up to the senior squad. Berardi is the exception, not the rule.

And as far as Diego being sold to balance the books, you might be right. But keep in mind that the books he was balancing at the time were from the previous regime who spent, in hindsight, well above their means to try and bring a quality product to the table instead of building it gradually like they should have.

- - - Updated - - -

You know, it's possible they could do that. It's also possible that the money needed has already been earmarked, and therefore, until the projects are completed, are deducted from the amount of money used in the transfer market.

You normally don't sell off your biggest stars for non-football reasons unless you were relegated or are filing for bankruptcy.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Of course I do, but then now it's a double edged sword.

Nobody wants Juve to buy these unproven kids like Iturbe and Morata, but want those in our own youth sectors or players on loan and co-own, who in most instances have proven even less, to be called up to the senior squad. Berardi is the exception, not the rule.

And as far as Diego being sold to balance the books, you might be right. But keep in mind that the books he was balancing at the time were from the previous regime who spent, in hindsight, well above their means to try and bring a quality product to the table instead of building it gradually like they should have.

- - - Updated - - -

You know, it's possible they could do that. It's also possible that the money needed has already been earmarked, and therefore, until the projects are completed, are deducted from the amount of money used in the transfer market.

You normally don't sell off your biggest stars for non-football reasons unless you were relegated or are filing for bankruptcy.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So what you're saying is. If Conte wanted unattainable players outside our budget, and that's why he left, he was being irresponsible, not looking out for the best interest of Juve
I can't believe you still continue to defend this board and speak ill of Conte. I wonder where you will be when allegri fails with this crop of players.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So what you're saying is. If Conte wanted unattainable players outside our budget, and that's why he left, he was being irresponsible, not looking out for the best interest of Juve
I can't believe you still continue to defend this board and speak ill of Conte. I wonder where you will be when allegri fails with this crop of players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 514)