out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monster Zero

Mar 2, 2014
To tell you the truth I'm really curious what Allegri can bring to the table. Even though I'm sad over what happened, I'm a bit optimistic for the upcoming season, especially since Vidal and Pogba are staying.

Monster Zero

Mar 2, 2014
To tell you the truth I'm really curious what Allegri can bring to the table. Even though I'm sad over what happened, I'm a bit optimistic for the upcoming season, especially since Vidal and Pogba are staying.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
Mancini would have been a better choice imo. Apart from being a professional, he's a Juve fan as well.

As for Conte, I really think he made a transfer related excuse to quit his job from Juve to be the head coach for the national team. Fatih Terim did something similar at the beginning of the league last year and f*cked up the whole season for us.

Good luck.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
Mancini would have been a better choice imo. Apart from being a professional, he's a Juve fan as well.

As for Conte, I really think he made a transfer related excuse to quit his job from Juve to be the head coach for the national team. Fatih Terim did something similar at the beginning of the league last year and f*cked up the whole season for us.

Good luck.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
betrayed by Conte, $#@!ing please... :howler:

he was only guilty of caring too much, don't tell me andrea is more Juve than Conte
If he cared so much WHY LEAVE!! Who was gonna fight for JUVE WITHOUT HIM IF YOURE RIGHT.
You're so blind it's unreal, all you do is contradict yourself. " he loved Juve so much he had to abandon it"
WTF

- - - Updated - - -

Jem is good at this. He brings hings to the point.
Agreed!

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
betrayed by Conte, $#@!ing please... :howler:

he was only guilty of caring too much, don't tell me andrea is more Juve than Conte
If he cared so much WHY LEAVE!! Who was gonna fight for JUVE WITHOUT HIM IF YOURE RIGHT.
You're so blind it's unreal, all you do is contradict yourself. " he loved Juve so much he had to abandon it"
WTF

- - - Updated - - -

Jem is good at this. He brings hings to the point.
Agreed!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
just look back to his last half season at Milan, with the team being out of shape and out of sorts with him. Nothing but bad is coming for Juve....

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
just look back to his last half season at Milan, with the team being out of shape and out of sorts with him. Nothing but bad is coming for Juve....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 298)