out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
that's pretty good line-up, maybe switch Marchisio and Pogba.
and I think your management would try to appease the fans after the Conte debacle and invest some moneys over the next 2 weeks or so. I'd watch out for someone like say Lamela, who should be available at a reasonable fee and allows for formation versatility between 4-3-1-2 and 4-3-3. And that's assuming Iturbe would be gone by then.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
that's pretty good line-up, maybe switch Marchisio and Pogba.
and I think your management would try to appease the fans after the Conte debacle and invest some moneys over the next 2 weeks or so. I'd watch out for someone like say Lamela, who should be available at a reasonable fee and allows for formation versatility between 4-3-1-2 and 4-3-3. And that's assuming Iturbe would be gone by then.

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
I´ve supported Juve since 1996, thorugh ups and downs. I´ve spend most of my sparetime thinking, reading, and discussing about Juventus..

Sure, i´ve enjoyed most times, but spending that amount of your life to support a club, and then having an unambitious board to just shit all over you, is unacceptable.. DISRESPECTFULL!!!

I still have faith, I still believe that we will overcome this hurdle, we did it before, but my patience is not what it used to be..

I will support Allegri. Heck, I will even support Allegri and Marotta, but this time around.. I have demands!!

-No more 5-3-2
-A top3 finish in Serie A next season is a minumum
-We have to pass the group stages in CL

If just one of those demands are not fulfilled, I can no longer support the club the same way I have done untill now.

We supporters live and breath together with our team, but as all relationships, it requires hard work from both parties.

It is therfore only natural to have demands, and I believe mine to be fair and reachable. In return, I will remain optimistic and fully support our team, like I always have..

Hopefully in one year from now, I will still be spending most of my sparetime reading all you guys, mostly, great comments, insights, and analysis´s which I have enjoyed, and still do, for many years.

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
I´ve supported Juve since 1996, thorugh ups and downs. I´ve spend most of my sparetime thinking, reading, and discussing about Juventus..

Sure, i´ve enjoyed most times, but spending that amount of your life to support a club, and then having an unambitious board to just shit all over you, is unacceptable.. DISRESPECTFULL!!!

I still have faith, I still believe that we will overcome this hurdle, we did it before, but my patience is not what it used to be..

I will support Allegri. Heck, I will even support Allegri and Marotta, but this time around.. I have demands!!

-No more 5-3-2
-A top3 finish in Serie A next season is a minumum
-We have to pass the group stages in CL

If just one of those demands are not fulfilled, I can no longer support the club the same way I have done untill now.

We supporters live and breath together with our team, but as all relationships, it requires hard work from both parties.

It is therfore only natural to have demands, and I believe mine to be fair and reachable. In return, I will remain optimistic and fully support our team, like I always have..

Hopefully in one year from now, I will still be spending most of my sparetime reading all you guys, mostly, great comments, insights, and analysis´s which I have enjoyed, and still do, for many years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 46, Guests: 508)