out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He also said Napoli are favorites to win Serie A.

Moggi said Allegri was a good pick.
Moggi is senile. He says a lot of shit these days, mostly inaccurate and irrelevant.

We aren't winning the Scudetto next year. Mark my words. I'm willing to bet on it! Let's just hope we can secure a top 3 finish and look decent in Europe.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He also said Napoli are favorites to win Serie A.

Moggi said Allegri was a good pick.
Moggi is senile. He says a lot of shit these days, mostly inaccurate and irrelevant.

We aren't winning the Scudetto next year. Mark my words. I'm willing to bet on it! Let's just hope we can secure a top 3 finish and look decent in Europe.

CFC Loved

Jul 13, 2014
United's most reliable source Andy Mitten said united are on the verge of signing Vidal.Two hours later Conte leave's.United fans treat him the same way you treat Di marzio he calls everything right he was the first to call the transfer of Van persie,Mata and he called Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement before anybody else.

CFC Loved

Jul 13, 2014
United's most reliable source Andy Mitten said united are on the verge of signing Vidal.Two hours later Conte leave's.United fans treat him the same way you treat Di marzio he calls everything right he was the first to call the transfer of Van persie,Mata and he called Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement before anybody else.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, thanks to all of this I am way behind in my work, so I'm just going to say this, and call it a day.

Allegri, you have the talent, if it stays intact, to do well with this club, to even possibly win Serie A and do decently well in CL. Don't fuck it up.

To the players. You want motivation? Show everyone that it wasn't just because of Conte that you won 3 straight Serie A titles.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, thanks to all of this I am way behind in my work, so I'm just going to say this, and call it a day.

Allegri, you have the talent, if it stays intact, to do well with this club, to even possibly win Serie A and do decently well in CL. Don't fuck it up.

To the players. You want motivation? Show everyone that it wasn't just because of Conte that you won 3 straight Serie A titles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 110)