out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
I really don´t understand the signing of Allegri..

Yes, he is a decent coach but nowhere near world class..

There is of course pros and cons, but his lack of management skills is a HUGE concern!!

Pogba, Licht, Vidal, Asamoah and Tevez have big egoes, and I really don´t see how Allegri can manage them..

It will only take a few bad results, especially if it happens at the beginning of season, to set the whole team out of balance..

If that happens, the value of especially Vidal and Pogba will decrease alot... Might as well cash in on Vidal and/or Pogba now and save the money untill winter/next year when the picture is more clear...
Us not signing a world class coach makes perfect sense. The board wants nothing to do with the term "world class", they have no ambition. "World Class" is too expensive for that business man Agnelli, finance is all he cares about.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
His staff - GDM

He Has Also Decided his staff. His lead assistant will be Marco Landucci, who worked with him at Cagliari and was the goalkeeping coach at Milan When They won the Scudetto.

Conte's goalkeeping coach Claudio Filippi will stay.

Among the new collaborators Also there will be Simone Goblins, the former AC Milan's athletic trainer.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
His staff - GDM

He Has Also Decided his staff. His lead assistant will be Marco Landucci, who worked with him at Cagliari and was the goalkeeping coach at Milan When They won the Scudetto.

Conte's goalkeeping coach Claudio Filippi will stay.

Among the new collaborators Also there will be Simone Goblins, the former AC Milan's athletic trainer.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
There's no reason to consider them gone already. Only shitty sources have ever reported Vidal to MU.

And it's becoming increasingly likely that Conte left due lack of energy and motivation to continue rather than mercato problems. Many of those close to him are saying this.
whos this person close to him who said that? like i said stop inventing stuff and making it pass as fact

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
There's no reason to consider them gone already. Only shitty sources have ever reported Vidal to MU.

And it's becoming increasingly likely that Conte left due lack of energy and motivation to continue rather than mercato problems. Many of those close to him are saying this.
whos this person close to him who said that? like i said stop inventing stuff and making it pass as fact

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 32, Guests: 509)