out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
First, Conte's departure leaves me in total emptiness. Then, rumors of Allegri and the likes fills me with total depression and dissaray.
I can't believe what is happening. We fall back in time and when we were well back on track becoming acknowledged again this happens... I don't know where to start... I am not even sure the three years of fame and glory was worth it, only to see it fade away. It makes the pain only stronger. It pains me to imagine what the players will feel once we're fallen back to the past. I hope that our strong ones, Buffon primarily, stands up in a couple of months when Allegri has made us a mid-table team, and asks Marotta and the board to shove their fists...... Conte's achievements are remarkable but he too needs take a look in the mirror and take his part in this. Although, I sense it ultimately falls down on the lap of the board that seemingly has not had a good relationship with Conte. Considering how frank Conte has been about the project and visions while the board has had a different vision. Perhaps the fall out was inevitable, but the board should have been more frank and assured this would happen sooner. We still do not know if there is a plan b, but I really there is firm idea of what will happen next. It must be, considering the contract renewal has been delayed for quite some time, I feel that this was inevitable and consequently there must be a plan b already set in motion.

Finally, I feel perplexed about the board's vision. Although, Conte's visions might have been naive I wonder what the board's are.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
First, Conte's departure leaves me in total emptiness. Then, rumors of Allegri and the likes fills me with total depression and dissaray.
I can't believe what is happening. We fall back in time and when we were well back on track becoming acknowledged again this happens... I don't know where to start... I am not even sure the three years of fame and glory was worth it, only to see it fade away. It makes the pain only stronger. It pains me to imagine what the players will feel once we're fallen back to the past. I hope that our strong ones, Buffon primarily, stands up in a couple of months when Allegri has made us a mid-table team, and asks Marotta and the board to shove their fists...... Conte's achievements are remarkable but he too needs take a look in the mirror and take his part in this. Although, I sense it ultimately falls down on the lap of the board that seemingly has not had a good relationship with Conte. Considering how frank Conte has been about the project and visions while the board has had a different vision. Perhaps the fall out was inevitable, but the board should have been more frank and assured this would happen sooner. We still do not know if there is a plan b, but I really there is firm idea of what will happen next. It must be, considering the contract renewal has been delayed for quite some time, I feel that this was inevitable and consequently there must be a plan b already set in motion.

Finally, I feel perplexed about the board's vision. Although, Conte's visions might have been naive I wonder what the board's are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 62, Guests: 400)