out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
also used 4-2-3-1, depending on personnel available. can't fault him for being stubborn.
People need to stop over-focusing on formations though - just about any formation can be successful as long as you have the right players for it.
The reason why I am asking is because the transfer market, whatever is left of it, will need to be focused on what he uses for his primary formation

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
also used 4-2-3-1, depending on personnel available. can't fault him for being stubborn.
People need to stop over-focusing on formations though - just about any formation can be successful as long as you have the right players for it.
The reason why I am asking is because the transfer market, whatever is left of it, will need to be focused on what he uses for his primary formation

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
fuck it he's not retarded..he has such a nice team..he can pull another serie a trophy. we can't dream of a ucl semi in these circumstances...

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
fuck it he's not retarded..he has such a nice team..he can pull another serie a trophy. we can't dream of a ucl semi in these circumstances...

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
:tup: wasn't referring to you but all these people who can't stop talking about formations without really knowing what they are talking about :)

anyways, he's shown to be pretty flexible formation-wise depending on what players he has available. Kind of had to become that way at Milan with all the revolving-door BS that was taking place there. So, you guys are welcome :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
:tup: wasn't referring to you but all these people who can't stop talking about formations without really knowing what they are talking about :)

anyways, he's shown to be pretty flexible formation-wise depending on what players he has available. Kind of had to become that way at Milan with all the revolving-door BS that was taking place there. So, you guys are welcome :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)