out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 20, 2012
We can kiss everything goodbye this season unless pereyra convinces allegri to be the starting trequartista we will continue with the 3-5-2 and im fearing that we wont even progress in the cl. Disgusting how allegri gets us so far and does so much and yet he cant get himself a player for his formation

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I agree with the principle, but the offer comes into play as well, and combined it's a good deal if that is how Coman feels.
Yeah, Probably our management thought the offer was too good to pass. But i hate how they make it sound like he left just because he wanted to. No, fuck no. He left because we liked the money brought to the table, simple as that. WE let him go.

- - - Updated - - -

Well if that is the case we better hope Sandro is the second coming of Robert Carlos and Dybala is il nuovo Baggio.

With Coman gone I am pretty sure we can kiss the 433 goodbye for this season.
Robert? :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah, Probably our management thought the offer was too good to pass. But i hate how they make it sound like he left just because he wanted to. No, fuck no. He left because we liked the money brought to the table, simple as that. WE let him go.
Is it?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Robert? :D
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

- - - Updated - - -

Roberto*

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
people will never understand that, this is a brand new team. this team isn't the same one we saw last year. we have so much youth it is scary. the lack of experience will hunt us down. i really wouldn't mind this change, in fact i like it. because we bought some young animals who have the potential to be monsters. i expect that we will have a very inconsistent period before the winter mercato. and i expect people jumping on Allegri and calling for his head, because he will rotate alot and do some experimental tactics which is logical btw, to try all this young players in different positions. but people will hate the result.

even though Marotta brought some great players. this transfer is the worst in terms of timing and looks so random and not enough time to Allegri to test players before the start of the season. this pre-season is fucked up to say at least. and the selling part of the mercato leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, you got two choices here: Whether our board is filled with nothing but pussies who bends their knees to the wishes of a 19 year old under a 4 year contract or we just liked what they offered.

Pick one.
C: Our board wasn't convinced by him, took 8m and ran to the bank to see if he grows while on loan at a major club that actually wanted him where he can either come back and be much better or we are 20m richer for a kid that didn't do much here and asked to leave. :tup:

I like C.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
C: Our board wasn't convinced by him, took 8m and ran to the bank to see if he grows while on loan at a major club that actually wanted him where he can either come back and be much better or we are 20m richer for a kid that didn't do much here and asked to leave. :tup:

I like C.

So. If he comes back after two years of not playing much at Bayern, we're screwed in the deal.

If he explodes at Bayern into superstar they get an absolute steal for 28 mil.

Either way, we get the shit end of this deal. 100%

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

I like C.
He wouldn't have started both first official matches of the season if there was no faith in him. Again, 19 years old, not 21, not 22. The room for improvement was still huge. "board not convinced by him" sound more like a BS excuse, we refused an offer not too long ago. They implemented their offer which involves way more money and we simply took it.

Don't be naive, we both know he ain't coming back. Whether he does brilliantly or not, no matter.

20M richer? But I thought money wasn't a problem?

I don't like your C.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So. If he comes back after two years of not playing much at Bayern, we're screwed in the deal.

If he explodes at Bayern into superstar they get an absolute steal for 28 mil.

Either way, we get the shit end of this deal. 100%
What if he doesn't become a superstar just a decent player/winger and they take that 20m option or he comes back as a decent player/winger? Who wins then?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He wouldn't have started both first official matches of the season if there was no faith in him. Again, 19 years old, not 21, not 22. The room for improvement was still huge. "board not convinced by him" sound more like a BS excuse, we refused an offer not too long ago. They implemented their offer which involves way more money and we simply took it.

Don't be naive, we both know he ain't coming back. Whether he does brilliantly or not, no matter.

20M richer? But I thought money wasn't a problem?

I don't like your C.
:agree:

Any way you look at it, Bayern take no risk at all. If the player fails they send him back after 2 years, and we have a flop on our hands. If he succeeds and becomes a star we just lost a young attacking star for 28 mil.

So either way, Bayern wins. I'm pretty much at a loss to explain how Juventus could possibly win out in this deal...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
funny how a specific member here just two years ago, was moaning about lack of youth in our system, but now he is happy to see him leave.

lol. hypocrite

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
if he stayed here and became a decent player at best, he could have been useful because he would count as a home grown player.

stupid marotta

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
how is it pointless if we make 28m from a status quo? :D
Because the only way Bayern redeem at the end is if he is at least worth 28 mil... And in that case we could use the player. The only way they send him back is if he is worth less than that. So there is a very specific spot, around 25-30 mil type of player where we could come out even on the deal. Aside from that, every other conceivable result for him is a negative one for us.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
:agree:

Any way you look at it, Bayern take no risk at all. If the player fails they send him back after 2 years, and we have a flop on our hands. If he succeeds and becomes a star we just lost a young attacking star for 28 mil.

So either way, Bayern wins. I'm pretty much at a loss to explain how Juventus could possibly win out in this deal...
I was beyond mad before but with a clear mind I can understand the deal. If we really have no intention of playing with wingers anytime soon, he might really not be needed. And the money offered wasn't bad at all.

BUT then how are we gonna use that money? The logical thing to do is use it towards a role we actually need, we're desperate for, no?

Then you add Vidal's who was worth at least 7-10 million more, Llorente donated to Sevilla and the other shit deals like Tevez' and start wondering where the hell is that player we so need?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nah, its not.

2 years ago, we didnt had any youth whatsoever.

Today, we are stacked with youth, and when a team comes and offers significantly above the marketvalue from a player who hasent showed anything that he'd be worth that, AND wants to go, we take it.

Lets stop trying to find bad theories about everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 402)