out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
so it all points out that the reason of his rage is that we didnt hide our intents to hire Motta before sacking him and all the media were reporting that. But what did he expect? to sit and wait till he is sacked and every good coach is already taken?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
so it all points out that the reason of his rage is that we didnt hide our intents to hire Motta before sacking him and all the media were reporting that. But what did he expect? to sit and wait till he is sacked and every good coach is already taken?
this is hilarious if true.

Allegri (our friend with benefits with who we had disgusting immoral sex with) is mad that we didn't hide our intents to date someone with a sustainable brighter future (thiago motta)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
this is hilarious if true.

Allegri (our friend with benefits with who we had disgusting immoral sex with) is mad that we didn't hide our intents to date someone with a sustainable brighter future (thiago motta)
Its not that hilarious, if u put it that way, at least from my personal experience

Mar 10, 2009
People joke about the 3 - 0 Barcelona game but I reckon 3-2 Real Madrid back in 2015 was the greatest moment of his career. Can't believe how low we've sank since his first reign.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Still can't believe they decided to bring him back after firing him the first time because of his awful brand of football only to fire him a 2nd time because of his awful brand of football. Not sure what the fuck they expected the second time around.

Also it's like he doubled down as well and played even worse football just to get back at the club.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
England fans are now having the same debates as we did. “The football is shit” vs “he’s made England compete at the biggest stages” then England will extend Southgate and the bad football will start yielding humiliations

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Still can't believe they decided to bring him back after firing him the first time because of his awful brand of football only to fire him a 2nd time because of his awful brand of football. Not sure what the fuck they expected the second time around.

Also it's like he doubled down as well and played even worse football just to get back at the club.
Winning is what matters
No playing good is what matters and winning if we can, lets just give it a season or two
Winning is what matters
No playing good is what matters and winning if we can, lets just give it a season or two

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
England fans are now having the same debates as we did. “The football is shit” vs “he’s made England compete at the biggest stages” then England will extend Southgate and the bad football will start yielding humiliations
but imo national football doesn't matter if it's ugly. you have limited time to prep players not used to playing with each other.

the goal is to win. so you support your national team no matter what

club imo is different because we watch it as hobby and give time and money to the club. demanding better entertainment is acceptable for time and money we put in.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
but imo national football doesn't matter if it's ugly. you have limited time to prep players not used to playing with each other.

the goal is to win. so you support your national team no matter what

club imo is different because we watch it as hobby and give time and money to the club. demanding better entertainment is acceptable for time and money we put in.
you don't even watch matches. either show your juvestore bills or shut up

and of course club is not different at all. i'd trade a nice loss and a pat on the shoulder for an ugly win anytime

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

and of course club is not different at all. i'd trade a nice loss and a pat on the shoulder for an ugly win anytime
I’d say: for cup tournaments, winning is the only thing that matters.

for league tournaments: winning matters the most, but you do want some excitement from the style of play, otherwise watching 38 boring games is a waste of time.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

for league tournaments: winning matters the most, but you do want some excitement from the style of play, otherwise watching 38 boring games is a waste of time.
i grew up watching defensive teams so i don't give a shit about style points

i can't get behind a team that doesn't try though. effort over style any day

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

i have spent 10s of thousands on juve

- - - Updated - - -

achievment also means little to me if the play is boring.

like i can't brag about juve winning on my resume, so why would i care if they win at all cost. i watch juve to be entertained. winning is definelty not all that matters despite what people think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 582)