out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
Grouping ex/retired JJ players in legend/rookie section is subjective opinions of Tuz members. It shouldn't be taken seriously.

Zidane thread in the rookie forum tells all you need to know about it's credibility.
Tuz members are retards then.

I think being here is starting to affect me, I got some cake out the fridge the other day and I put it in the microwave. Before I hit start I snapped back into reality and realized wtf I was doing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Allegri belongs in the trash. He has done so much damage to the club that it erases everything positive from his previous stint.
This has also been one of the worst threads ever and it either gets deleted or closed forever.
This thread brought out the worst and divided members as if they’re supporting two different teams. Don’t recall any thread worse than this, maybe older members can correct me.

Once he leaves, lock it forever so we can all move on.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Allegri belongs in the trash. He has done so much damage to the club that it erases everything positive from his previous stint.
This has also been one of the worst threads ever and it either gets deleted or closed forever.
Ahh yes. I too remember the club being stripped of those 11 trophies :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

whether he's put in legends or rookies section is irrelevant.

I just realized Juventuz members voted dybala as rookie, but mandzukic as legend lol

the longer I stay on here the more I agree with @Lion that maybe this club should die or atleast the fanbase on here
Going by your own CL or bust standards for Allegri, if Allegri isn’t a legend neither is Dybala. Dude was a choke artist in CL for most of his time here. After the Barca 3-0 he scored 1 goal in 13 CL knockout matches. Of his 7 seasons here, 4 were fantastic, one average, and 2 complete ass.

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Going by your own CL or bust standards for Allegri, if Allegri isn’t a legend neither is Dybala. Dude was a choke artist in CL for most of his time here. After the Barca 3-0 he scored 1 goal in 13 CL knockout matches. Of his 7 seasons here, 4 were fantastic, one average, and 2 complete ass.
Every coach except Lippi and Trap are garbage according to Tuz because they’re the only ones that won the CL.

Wait, Even Lippi is a rookie because he choked the CL in 2002-03 in his second stint and Trap is crap because he only won one trophy in his second spell.

Move everyone to the rookie section I say.

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024

- - - Updated - - -

Actually my logic is if allegri wouldn't have tainted his image by producing the garbage we were exposed to in the 2019 season and these last 3 seasons ALONGSIDE his UCL failures during crunch time. He would deserve a spot in the legends section.

his flaws were brutally exposed by real madrid barcelona and bayern. the cracks were always there, but masked by a world class unit. Fast forward to 2022 and the likes of porto, villareal, lyon, maccabi have our number in europe easily.

Tell me what top manager cowers in his home stadium coming off a domestic double and 90 minutes away from a UCL title? Imagine having champions and ordering them to play hot potato with the ball? Once he fixed his mistake we were up 4-2 in the Bayern tie lol. Only for him to succumb to his defensive fragilities once more and get thrashed 6-4 on aggregate.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
This thread brought out the worst and divided members as if they’re supporting two different teams. Don’t recall any thread worse than this, maybe older members can correct me.

Once he leaves, lock it forever so we can all move on.
Del Piero thread in the 2000s saw the most epic battles, but nowhere near as radioactive as this lol

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Good job ignoring the argument lol, I guess all you're good for is blurting out 'but 3-0 barca' like the canadian tire shop owner constantly reminds us of
What argument? You just posted a bunch of retarded nonsense as per usual.

It’s all good though. Your opinion, like the rest of us on Tuz is irrelevant. The club, its legends, and football history will perceive Allegri as a Juventus legend. The knowledge this will burn your whiny salty ass for decades is delightfully amusing.

Carry on, princess. :)

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
What argument? You just posted a bunch of retarded nonsense as per usual.

It’s all good though. Your opinion, like the rest of us on Tuz is irrelevant. The club, its legends, and football history will perceive Allegri as a Juventus legend. The knowledge this will burn your whiny salty ass for decades is delightfully amusing.

Carry on, princess. :)
You're the retard here pal :lol:

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
Says the guy who spends his time on Tuz ranting and raving about Allegri :lol2:
I love the club, you love Allegri

I once defended allegri to my other football friends. Unfortunately low blocks with 6'3 destroyers, registas, support striker turned midfielders and target men wingers meant nothing when they asked me for a picture of Allegri's UCL winners' Medal

Also I'm working from home right now getting paid to type this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 188)