out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nah. I want Allegri fired and the club to move on to something new and better.

I’m just not so mentally challenged to believe that these three shitty years where he has failed miserably mean his first 5 year stint wasn’t a smashing success.

As I said though, carry on. I’m sure you’ll have decades to whine and bitch about Allegri being considered a Juventus legend to everyone you know. :)

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024

I’m just not so mentally challenged to believe that these three shitty years where he has failed miserably mean his first 5 year stint wasn’t a smashing success.

As I said though, carry on. I’m sure you’ll have decades to whine and bitch about Allegri being considered a Juventus legend to everyone you know. :)
Ha, please. I bet if I use the search feature I'd find posts of you calling football experts like that MikeM guy a retard bcuz Allegri seemed to have steadied the ship before that napoli game.

You keep thinking that lol I'll enjoy football outside of Juventus thanks to international football

Aug 2, 2005

I guess where we disagree will be around the word "smashing"
What he did was merely expected..
You want to call it smashing cause of 4 scudettos and 4 coppas when we were by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar the best best best team in Italy,, this is totally up to you..

And on other hand, 3 years fucking shit.. total shit football, not able to set one single stone for the future.. crash to the likes Villareal, Ajax, and fucking Maccabi..

Which just exposed the fraud he is.. cant make you see that this bag of shit is not even a "legend material" in a street football club, that is up to you....

Unban RUS.. his posts are what this thread deserve..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 392)