out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He deserves to be insulted if we don't get results. I will give credit where it's due if he turns this horrendous stint of his around but that's a long shot. His loser-ish Del Neri style interviews alone deserves insults.

Please stop making these ridiculous rules just because some Allegro fanboys are getting too touchy. You removed the dislike button the same way because some senior members started crying about it.

So much racist stuff gets thrown around here and you lazy mods don't do anything about it but hey let's all go apeshit and ban/infract members who insult Allegro!! Sounds like a plan.

If you want to 'clean up' the forum, first clean up the racist jabs that gets casually thrown around here without any repercussions.
Rules that have been in place for 15 or whatever years have been made up to protect Allegri? Classic. This is just a return to status quo from the dregs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He deserves to be insulted if we don't get results. I will give credit where it's due if he turns this horrendous stint of his around but that's a long shot. His loser-ish Del Neri style interviews alone deserves insults.

Please stop making these ridiculous rules just because some Allegro fanboys are getting too touchy. You removed the dislike button the same way because some senior members started crying about it.

So much racist stuff gets thrown around here and you lazy mods don't do anything about it but hey let's all go apeshit and ban/infract members who insult Allegro!! Sounds like a plan.

If you want to 'clean up' the forum, first clean up the racist jabs that gets casually thrown around here without any repercussions.
Ban please.

This is not a Juventus fan.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Rules that have been in place for 15 or whatever years have been made up to protect Allegri? Classic. This is just a return to status quo from the dregs.
People are going to express dissent either way if we continue to perform poorly. Coach has played a major part in those performances for two long years.

I don't think you need a reminder to 'refrain from insults'

Besides I thought this was supposed to be a casual and chill place where things aren't meant to be taken seriously...Or it applies only when troll bots like juve123 goes around worshipping the coach at every opportunity and labelling people as plastic fans? I don't know.

But if you are trying to get serious, maybe you should look into more serious matters like how for example, calling someone a 'goat fucker' here gets casually thrown around. Any other forum and members won't last a day with these kind of insults.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
One win was all it took for them to come down hard on any dissent. You'd think with the existential crisis this forum and internet forums in general are facing that they might take a step back in their approach towards banning/restricting members, but no.

If your existance on the forum depends whether or not you are allowed to insult our manager, you are sad individual. Do better.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Lemme change username to Allegri123 and spam 'great coach' after every matchday

Do I have your approval now? :baus:
No, it is not neccesary. However, so much tears for enforcing the rules that were here in the 1st place. It's pretty clear what is a critique and what constitutes as an insult. You are old enough to know that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
People are going to express dissent either way if we continue to perform poorly. Coach has played a major part in those performances for two long years.

I don't think you need a reminder to 'refrain from insults'

Besides I thought this was supposed to be a casual and chill place where things aren't meant to be taken seriously...Or it applies only when troll bots like juve123 goes around worshipping the coach at every opportunity and labelling people as plastic fans? I don't know.

But if you are trying to get serious, maybe you should look into more serious matters like how for example, calling someone a 'goat fucker' here gets casually thrown around. Any other forum and members won't last a day with these kind of insults.
I don't know what you're worried about anyway, I don't recall you insulting Allegri as such. Maybe it brightens your day to see others type "cunt" and "piece of shit" every other post but personally I don't think it adds much. This kind of quality content can be found in abundance on Twitter.

Jul 2, 2006
Damn, the rot is going deep then. Who was it before Allegri and Marotta?
I don't remember anyone having their shrines built here other than those two. Ranieri was not half as destructive but he was a common subject of insult and ridicule. I think 9 consecutive scudetti made the simple minded believe that it is a sin to doubt them, disregarding the other parameters such as the situation of the other clubs.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I don't know what you're worried about anyway, I don't recall you insulting Allegri as such. Maybe it brightens your day to see others type "cunt" and "piece of shit" every other post but personally I don't think it adds much. This kind of quality content can be found in abundance on Twitter.
I actually do not care that much that you are enforcing the 'rules'. I've hardly ever made any 'serious' posts for years. It's mostly to rile up some members which I have fun doing so.

I just found the inconsistencies of these 'rules' to be a little bit funny though. Just my opinion. Nothing personal.

In all seriousness, I take your point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 454)