out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He has only 2 more years of contract.

But somehow it's more likely they renew him till 2028 than letting him go at the end of this season.

That's how Juventus operates.
what do you mean by the last sentence? the anomaly is that he wasn't fired during/after last season

jj already fired 2 coaches after scudetto winning seasons and pirlo for similar results. i don't see any reason why he was confirmed this time. and it's just the last few seasons. if you followed the last few decades of this club, failures are rarely rewarded here

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
what do you mean by the last sentence? the anomaly is that he wasn't fired during/after last season

jj already fired 2 coaches after scudetto winning seasons and pirlo for similar results. i don't see any reason why he was confirmed this time. and it's just the last few seasons. if you followed the last few decades of this club, failures are rarely rewarded here
The resason is very easy and answer both of this sentences... our current management doesnt give a fuck about the team

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011

My theoretical speculation based on the past years is that they don't consider Allegri failed, on the contrary - they consider he's helping to keep the club alive with its head over the water. And they are thankful for that.

Results are probably considered decent, considering all the turmoil. This is a new board, that just assumed positions where there predecessors were nearly jailed. Football performance is probably the last thing they are worried about. They care about stability, experience, leadership and dealing with a guy they already know and can trust.

If the issue was the performance, he'd be gone a long time ago. The club is still recovering from another traumatic experience and as I said, I find more likely they buy more time into this process and renew him than actually try to overturn things and risk a perceived disaster, like with Pirlo.

Also, Allegri serves pretty well as a shield for the board, sharing responsibility from the public opinion. That should be an absolute priority for them.

Finally, you can tell by the transfer rumours/policy that Allegri is enjoying more power than ever at the club, because of the circunstances above. They really, really don't give a shit about what fans think. It's survival mode. Nothing indicates change, apart from a complete disaster this season. And they will absolutely NOT take into account the performance - only results. Anything close to decent results will do it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
dude the allegri clutists must be fuming. how dare the players praise a coach and not the manager for their attacking improvement?

chiesa and vlahovic are now on the shit list of the cultists

singus

Sep 22, 2020
One win and his nickname is gone...
lol who did that. Someone must have been fuming this whole time.

- - - Updated - - -

My theoretical speculation based on the past years is that they don't consider Allegri failed, on the contrary - they consider he's helping to keep the club alive with its head over the water. And they are thankful for that.

Results are probably considered decent, considering all the turmoil. This is a new board, that just assumed positions where there predecessors were nearly jailed. Football performance is probably the last thing they are worried about. They care about stability, experience, leadership and dealing with a guy they already know and can trust.

If the issue was the performance, he'd be gone a long time ago. The club is still recovering from another traumatic experience and as I said, I find more likely they buy more time into this process and renew him than actually try to overturn things and risk a perceived disaster, like with Pirlo.

Also, Allegri serves pretty well as a shield for the board, sharing responsibility from the public opinion. That should be an absolute priority for them.

Finally, you can tell by the transfer rumours/policy that Allegri is enjoying more power than ever at the club, because of the circunstances above. They really, really don't give a shit about what fans think. It's survival mode. Nothing indicates change, apart from a complete disaster this season. And they will absolutely NOT take into account the performance - only results. Anything close to decent results will do it.
That doesnt really make any sense neither.

We havnt even had "anything close to decent results" and Pirlos season was definitely not more of a disaster than those 2 of frauds.
The board is hated like never before, so are many of our players, we probably lost 25% of our fanbase, no-one wants to watch this shit.
So WHAT is the board really getting here? Nothing. It cant be worse.
Its pure nepotism and protecting each others incompetences and money extraction.

Last edited:

singus

Sep 22, 2020
So its confirmed, if we win: King Magnanelli!!! If we lose, AllegriOut!!!
There is already consensus that nomatter what, dog must be shitcanned, nothing can change that, unless you are completely retarded.

If this season for some reason is not a complete scandal like the previous ones, then credit must go to Magnanelli yes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 35, Guests: 363)