out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Looking forward to debates without random personal insults. I hope the mods can keep it up.

Anyways, street this member of our coaching team as soon as possible and lets build some passion back around our club, however soulless and hopeless it has become.

Buy on AliExpress.com

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
If your existance on the forum depends whether or not you are allowed to insult our manager, you are sad individual. Do better.
Does it really matter? Like others have rightfully pointed out, countless amounts of personal vitriol like has been thrown about on this forum without repercussions. Getting all defensive about a guy who gets paid an insulting 9m euros a year to raise the blood pressure of juventini around the world and doesn't even read this forum nor know who any of you are lol (hate to break it to you, though your efforts to stand up for him are valiant, he doesn't care).

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
how can you claim they plastic fans if they are still here supporting the club? difference is they don't throat allegri.

allegri =/= juventus
i know i am being a naive idiot , but i am optimistic about him being back.

i really hope he is juve pogba and not man utd pogba. juve pogba is excatly what this lifeless midfield need
You are a naive idiot.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Truly sad state of affairs but such plastic fans will only support the club in good times which is why he has become an xperd in jihadi related talk and information.
I see now that the season has started again you've been reactivated.

More importantly the moderators should take measures to improve the forum's anti-bot defense software from the likes of you.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You should ask RUS, Jager, sgjuveboy, brnry44 and other fallen anti-allegri members how that worked out for them.
Those guys haven't been banned just for shitting on Allegri, but for posting nonsense in all kinds of threads and over a long timespan.

Turk said he's banned from the Marotta thread. And? He's just posting his opinion in every other thread instead.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Those guys haven't been banned just for shitting on Allegri, but for posting nonsense in all kinds of threads and over a long timespan.

Turk said he's banned from the Marotta thread. And? He's just posting his opinion in every other thread instead.
If it wasn't the Allegri thread, the only other thread RUS would communicate in was the Ukraine thread where his posts weren't even bad at all. In fact most members here miss his presence there.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I see now that the season has started again you've been reactivated.

More importantly the moderators should take measures to improve the forum's anti-bot defense software from the likes of you.
I know you are salty spamming the forum non stop with your negativity hope the moderator try to immediately implement the rules and ban you.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If it wasn't the Allegri thread, the only other thread RUS would communicate in was the Ukraine thread where his posts weren't even bad at all. In fact most members here miss his presence there.
rus was a spammer who insulted everyone over every minor disagreement. he's just unfit for any community

as for the others, jager was a troll who came here to provoke other members (and since xperd is admittedly one too, dunno what's the difference), sgjuveboy was also a troll but i have a feeling that he's still here under a different name, while brny is still posting under the same handle

allegri is surely polarizing, but if you act like your little toy was taken away now that you aren't allowed to insult him, then take a look in the mirror. it's just sports and your blood pressure is through the roof, jesus. just have some basic manners, shouldn't be that hard

edit: you also added marc :lol3: damn dude

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
rus was a spammer who insulted everyone over every minor disagreement. he's just unfit for any community

as for the others, jager was a troll who came here to provoke other members (and since xperd is admittedly one too, dunno what's the difference), sgjuveboy was also a troll but i have a feeling that he's still here under a different name, while brny is still posting under the same handle

allegri is surely polarizing, but if you act like your little toy was taken away now that you aren't allowed to insult him, then take a look in the mirror. it's just sports and your blood pressure is through the roof, jesus. just have some basic manners, shouldn't be that hard

edit: you also added marc :lol3: damn dude
You left out King of Tuz and Street Singus?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just to make sure... I don't really mean any of what I'll say below, but can a moderator tell us which of these sentences will result with a warning:

a) Allegri is a goat fucker.
b) Die, Allegri, die.
c) Allegri has a bigger dick than his haters and his admirers.
d) Allegri is a Jew.
e) Fuck Allegri for starting McKennie.
f) Fuck off Allegri you retarded Mongoloid. Suck a black dick, you fuckin' frog.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Just to make sure... I don't really mean any of what I'll say below, but can a moderator tell us which of these sentences will result with a warning:

a) Allegri is a goat fucker.
b) Die, Allegri, die.
c) Allegri has a bigger dick than his haters and his admirers.
d) Allegri is a Jew.
e) Fuck Allegri for starting McKennie.
f) Fuck off Allegri you retarded Mongoloid. Suck a black dick, you fuckin' frog.
Which member said the last sentence?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 633)