out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
But think about it. You're an unlucky man, people you adore are cursed. One day you acknowledge this and decide to turn things around. Do you really believe the universe wants you to be successful?

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Allegri, but I also dont think its fair to call him greedy just because he doesnt want to pass on tens of millions.
Well he wont admit himself its all about the money, people who call him greedy are much fairer than he is

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
But think about it. You're an unlucky man, people you adore are cursed. One day you acknowledge this and decide to turn things around. Do you really believe the universe wants you to be successful?

- - - Updated - - -

Well he wont admit himself its all about the money, people who call him greedy are much fairer than he is
I know the universe wants Allegri gone, the world isn't run or decided by @Lion thankfully

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Has Allegri been sabotaging us in order to get his payout? :think:
It makes sense really, when you think about it. Why stress over this dumpster fire of a club and put up with all this shit when you can happily rake in the millions whilst enjoying your retirement in the Tuscan country, spending your days wine-tasting with your mates.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ah yes I can imagine Allegri and his friend Galleone sitting outside Allegri's tuscan villa overlooking a vineyard and sharing a bottle of wine at sunset which with a bit of luck has been poisoned to make him as violently sick as the sickness we've had to endure over these past few years

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Allegri reminds me of former UK prime minister Liz Truss, fucked up a country in a matter of weeks, ends up leaving her job getting full pay and pension

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t think he will ever work again. This is the fastest collapse of a coaching career, maybe ever.
No he will get a job somewhere, he just won't ever win a single trophy ever again

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If any top non Italian team is stupid enough to hire him they'll be forced to sack him 6 months in because nowhere else in the world would any big club accept the shit we've just witnessed on the pitch for 2 seasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 102)