out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
To me it doesn't make sense from a financial point of view to keep him. We stand to lose more in this scenario than the cost of a severance package, I would have thought. Then again, this is maybe where Chiesa and Vlahovic are brought in and sacrificed. Neither of them want to stay here under Allegri, understandably, therefore by getting rid of them JJ save money from their sales and avoid compensating Allegri in the case of a sacking.
The riots that will happen if we sacrifice Dusan and Chiesa for the sake of not sacking Allegri and paying him off, its footballing suicide

- - - Updated - - -

Badass, if Allegri stays, youll be the only one responsible for the disaster to come.

A great power demands great responsability. Do whats right.
You really believe di marzio? Dude hasn't even got a single Juve story right since Marotta left, who was leaking stories out to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not too late to repent
SmartSelect_20230606_014355_Chrome.jpg

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
No way he gets another job after this, he's done.

LOL, I had a better mental health being in the prison of Islamic terrorist than being out and reading news about JJ and this fraud.

Juve have always been my hope in difficult times. But I can't relate to this team Anymore. Bunch of mercenaries running this club with an incompetent coach.

This club is ruined unless a new owner comes along and really care about the team and fans.

I am already under a huge amount of pressure and stress. Can't take it anymore. I won't watch a single game as long this fraud is at the helm.
Out for good?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
There would be only one reason he stays, we are broke and can't afford to pay him and his staff off.

But I really don't believe the sources.
those rumors don't make any sense. his wages are already budgeted, a cheap replacement would be the only additional cost

also the club just lost 80m due to the points deduction, that's the real issue, not the salary

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Why why why are there now multiple sources saying he’s not going anywhere. I get they’re trying to sell papers but there’s a bit too much momentum behind the Allegri stays train at the moment…

If he’s not sacked for the shit he’s delivered this season then clearly we’re going to allow him to spend the next 2 years here. We’re ruining the football side of the club to mirror the disaster in the boardroom. Allegri has proven himself to be utterly clueless in: player development, tactics, playing style, identity, attacking cohesion, big game management, consistency, identifying his starting 11, in game management, building team spirit and keeping his players happy and motivated.

There is no upside at all to keeping hold of him. Why is it just the board members that seem to be blind to these facts…

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Allegri has proven himself to be utterly clueless in: player development, tactics, playing style, identity, attacking cohesion, big game management, consistency, identifying his starting 11, in game management, building team spirit and keeping his players happy and motivated.
:agree:

And if it's on whoscored.com, it'll be like all the things you mentioned being listed in the weaknesses column, while in the strengths column, it will say (Coach has no significant strengths) lmao.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
those rumors don't make any sense. his wages are already budgeted, a cheap replacement would be the only additional cost

also the club just lost 80m due to the points deduction, that's the real issue, not the salary
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

And if it's on whoscored.com, it'll be like all the things you mentioned being listed in the weaknesses column, while in the strengths column, it will say (Coach has no significant strengths) lmao.
Under strengths it will say: Family

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
The riots that will happen if we sacrifice Dusan and Chiesa for the sake of not sacking Allegri and paying him off, its footballing suicide
Lol, with our meek fanbase? We'd be lucky if our 'ultras' managed to put a banner outside the stadium, let alone riots. We have a tendency of accusing the management of being too passive when little do we realise that we fans are no better. This is why Allegri is still here. In a real top club, he would have been driven out with pitchforks and spades a long time ago.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Last week a meeting was held between Allegri, Calvo, Cherubini and Manna. Plans for next season were presented, squad to be thinned and youngsters to be launched in the 1st Team. Elkann is expected to keep Allegri on as the coach after talks in the next few days. (@cmdotcom)

- - - Updated - - -

Despite many rumors against Allegri the coach should be confirmed on the bench next season (@LaStampa)

- - - Updated - - -

Order from the big boss (Elkann ) to Calvo is to fix relations and go ahead with Max Allegri unless there are any last minute changes (@mirkonicolino)

Last edited:

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Plans for next season were presented, squad to be thinned and youngsters to be launched in the 1st Team.
I somehow expect this to happen but I think it is a year too late. Looked likely after last season that this one would be shit as well so instead of signing Di Maria and Paredes they could save on the salaries and let as many contracts as possible simply expire. Instead we got Sciglio and Sandro extension of top of everything else.

If Allegri really is staying then lets not get him any big signings and at least save some money.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Last week a meeting was held between Allegri, Calvo, Cherubini and Manna. Plans for next season were presented, squad to be thinned and youngsters to be launched in the 1st Team. Elkann is expected to keep Allegri on as the coach after talks in the next few days. (@cmdotcom)

- - - Updated - - -

Despite many rumors against Allegri the coach should be confirmed on the bench next season (@LaStampa)

- - - Updated - - -

Order from the big boss (Elkann ) to Calvo is to fix relations and go ahead with Max Allegri unless there are any last minute changes (@mirkonicolino)
Isn't Cherubini supposed to be banned?

-15 points incoming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 274)