out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
BayerMunich are preparing the first bid to submit to Juventus to try to sign Dusan Vlahovic, who could leave in the summer transfers window because he doesn’t have a great tactical understanding with coach Allegri (@NicoSchira)

- - - Updated - - -

Ivan Zazzaroni, director of @CorSport
, to 'Pressing': "Calvo told me again four days ago by phone that Allegri will still be the coach of Juventus".

[@AroundJuventus)

Last edited:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Every ticking minute of this purgatory feels bleaker than the last.
The steady drip of conflicting news stories adds to the anxious feeling.
This hell that we are living seems to have no end, the light at the end of the tunnel slowly dims as the long night approaches.
This is an Allegri.

Creativity stifled, freedom of thought frowned upon. Modern tactics discarded. Any sense of enjoyment is now but a distant memory.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It is not normal for Allegri to have thrown hints at his superior Calvo postmatch. I await answers from the club but something is brewing. There is an insurmountable division between Calvo and Allegri and things will end in one way or another.(@romeoagresti via YouTube)

- - - Updated - - -

There are such evident fractures between Allegri & Calvo. A coach who throws digs at one of his superiors (Calvo was promoted by the owners) makes us think a lot. These statements are not from Juve. Now is the time of decisions, face 2 face.The club needs to act quickly [@romeoagresti)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
This hell that we are living seems to have no end, the light at the end of the tunnel slowly dims as the long night approaches.
This is an Allegri.

Creativity stifled, freedom of thought frowned upon. Modern tactics discarded. Any sense of enjoyment is now but a distant memory.
Oh there will be enjoyment when this fucker is fired. Until then I hope Pogbas witch puts a curse on him and he gets constant diahrrea or smth

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
It is not normal for Allegri to have thrown hints at his superior Calvo postmatch. I await answers from the club but something is brewing. There is an insurmountable division between Calvo and Allegri and things will end in one way or another.(@romeoagresti via YouTube)

- - - Updated - - -

There are such evident fractures between Allegri & Calvo. A coach who throws digs at one of his superiors (Calvo was promoted by the owners) makes us think a lot. These statements are not from Juve. Now is the time of decisions, face 2 face.The club needs to act quickly [@romeoagresti)
He cant survive this right?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This is an Allegri.

If you know whats good for you, try to ignore a lot of the shit thats coming out especially from sky sports and GDS, that'll make you feel just a bit better about things. Like I said, I'm fairly confident that by the 14th June Allegri will be gone, its a significant date as a SD will be appointed and the board will have sat down with Allegri to present the new project and analyse his performance over the past 2 years.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Stop being a cuck Calvo, you know what you have to do.

- - - Updated - - -

It's almost 24 hours since the season has ended and he's still here. Also it's a Monday. If he isn't gone by now, he's not going anywhere.

Fuck it.

Last night I dreamt I became a Valencia supporter :lol:
Next Monday it'll be much clearer. Valencia fan? As if they haven't suffered enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 98)