out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
Allegri: “If I wanted to win I would have gone somewhere else,

but I chose money. Juventus offered more money and long contract than R.Madrid which was a 1 year contract and 5m euro in total. R.Madrid were not stupid, unfortunately... so it was an easy choice. this is why i love Juventus so much! also there is a man I want to give his name to my new baby if there is a possibility of a new baby. which woman could turn me down with that much money?

ah it was Andrea btw... "

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Allegri: “If I wanted to win I would have gone somewhere else, but Juventus is a family which I can't leave.”
Whatever happened to Il Muppetano who was saying Allegro was a building a winning culture at this club ? :ratcafe:

He will commit seppuku if he reads this quote

Oh and more evidence of 'He loves the club' :heart:

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Allegri: “If I wanted to win I would have gone somewhere else, but Juventus is a family which I can't leave.”
ultimate trolling, quote of the season. Imagine he said that in a content like:

Journo: what do you think of the club's motto "winning isn't important, it's the only thing that matters".
Allegri: If I wanted to win I would have gone somewhere else, but Juventus is a family which I can't leave

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Remember when this guy came in post-Conte and talked about how this team had to have the confidence instilled that they were good enough to compete with and beat the best teams in Europe?

Yeah, what the fuck happened to that version of this guy? Turned into a complete joke.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Extend this man
What’s truly funny is that our “management” might actually do this. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

If Allegri is coach for our first match of next season and Mckennie is in the starting XI, me and @Bjerknes gonna have to meet somewhere and drink a good Barolo. Lol

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Remember when this guy came in post-Conte and talked about how this team had to have the confidence instilled that they were good enough to compete with and beat the best teams in Europe?

Yeah, what the fuck happened to that version of this guy? Turned into a complete joke.

- - - Updated - - -

What’s truly funny is that our “management” might actually do this. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

If Allegri is coach for our first match of next season and Mckennie is in the starting XI, me and @Bjerknes gonna have to meet somewhere and drink a good Barolo. Lol
I’m down for that!

Gonna need several barolos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 35, Guests: 143)