out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Allegri: “I don't wish a season like this on anyone with the points added and taken away. Is it said that we had a bad season? We don't accept it: we scored 69 points.We are joint third on the table.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: “ The first thing we need is a vacation. But then, calmly, we'll have discussion what to do for next season. But not everything is to be thrown away. We're going to build the future of Juventus together. I just want to know by August 20 if we will have another penalty.” [@Calcio)
a vacation?? he's literally had a paid vacation for the past 2 years

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri:

"Out objective next season will be for the top 4 finish next season."
:lol:

I'm telling you now this piece of shit will never win another trophy ever again be it here or any other club

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri“There are some teams who spent six years without being in the top four. On the field, we were in third place. We played the Europa League semi-final and the Coppa Italia semi-final.Football gives, football takes away, just like life. We will emerge fortified from this situation."

- - - Updated - - -

“I am the captain, I have a contract until 2024 and if the club counts on me I am there in any capacity whether on the field or on the bench. For me it is an honour to wear this jersey and the armband, for me there is no question mark over leaving."

- Bonucci

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Allegri“There are some teams who spent six years without being in the top four. On the field, we were in third place. We played the Europa League semi-final and the Coppa Italia semi-final.Football gives, football takes away, just like life. We will emerge fortified from this situation."

- - - Updated - - -

“I am the captain, I have a contract until 2024 and if the club counts on me I am there in any capacity whether on the field or on the bench. For me it is an honour to wear this jersey and the armband, for me there is no question mark over leaving."

- Bonucci
and those teams aren't big team, God just sack this Jackass already and take elkunt and calvo the cuck with you

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Allegri to @DAZN_IT: "At this moment I would like us to rest.Also the squad needs a break the sooner we unplug the better it is.
the sooner we unplug his life support machine the better

- - - Updated - - -

I love how allegri actually said there is a solid foundation... yeah we've basically matched last season's results in terms of goals for and against... great foundations....

Apr 17, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

- Bonucci
2 worst cockroaches in this club.
Maybe Sandro wants to add something .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

- Bonucci
An honour... fuck off you cunt

1685312119191.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 41, Guests: 275)