out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He was unbearable at the end of his first stint, hence why I wanted the sack. Then, I never wanted him back in the first place but here we are: it's been two years and running. The team is actually going backwards, no cohesion, no gameplan and on top of that finished bums like AS and Bonbon get to start important games like these.

It's a curse because Elkann doesn't care and AA while being passionate about the club, turned out to be a complete idiot who ruined everything -.-

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He was unbearable at the end of his first stint, hence why I wanted the sack. Then, I never wanted him back in the first place but here we are: it's been two years and running. The team is actually going backwards, no cohesion, no gameplan and on top of that finished bums like AS and Bonbon get to start important games like these.

It's a curse because Elkann doesn't care and AA while being passionate about the club, turned out to be a complete idiot who ruined everything -.-
Makes you wonder how it would have gone had AA not won the lottery by hiring Marotta.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The history of juve results against Spanish teams under allegri in knockout stages keep my dream alive for second leg. Come back against A.Madrid and R.Madrid, two wins against barca with 3 goals margin and two wins out of four matches in the face with Sevilla. There are few of matches that he lost to spanish teams.
Even if we make it to the final somehow, I don' fancy this JJ with Allegro facing Mou's Roma. This has a flop written all over it tbh.

Zero trust in this team and coach.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
@Post Ironic
You see what I was saying before?
I might have missed it so what is it? However, I do remember you upvoting members saying they ll stop supporting the team.

Good result in the end although it might seem he messed up our starting 11. Lets see how we fare in Spain. Im optimistic after this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Bitch no! Bonuci brought Gatti on. Your beloved fraud isn't competent even to do that!
Bitch yes, his magic wand wasnt working so he crafted another one at half team. 2nd place with this group and being on a verge of European final is quite a feat. That extension cant come soon enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
And how about that officiating? We had claim for penalty denied, seemed clear to me that Rabiot was kicked. All those fouls in the middle without yellow cards for Sevilla. The ref cunt was on a mission here.

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
f4c34e72c67d2dc21c5790468fce23b8.jpg

Someone pls explain Pinso’s contribution in the locker room? Man is given 6 mins to play in the whole season but looks more exhausted than the whole squad combined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will try to explain Pinso's roles in the team with an example. In the years 2012-16 in the Polish NT there was such a player Sławomir Peszko. He was constantly called up to the squad and the only matches he played were in the qualifiers against San Marino and Gibraltar as a substitute. There have even been various rumors and malicious jokes among journalists that he is called because he can 'grzać' *drink* and he is needed to ruuning to the shops for vodka as Lewy and others party hard.

In Poland that role we call 'Atmosferovic'

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I might have missed it so what is it? However, I do remember you upvoting members saying they ll stop supporting the team.

Good result in the end although it might seem he messed up our starting 11. Lets see how we fare in Spain. Im optimistic after this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Bitch yes, his magic wand wasnt working so he crafted another one at half team. 2nd place with this group and being on a verge of European final is quite a feat. That extension cant come soon enough.

- - - Updated - - -
To be clear, it was nothing specifically about you. It was the sentiment of praising Allegri in the past for changes despite making obvious and disastrous mistakes. But yes, I'm hopeful that we won't see a repeat of that in the next leg and also think it's winnable with the players we have for sure.

You see this club? Any club? Hell, any sports team? It's a business, not much more to it than that despite all the warm and fuzzy mottos and phrases, especially now more than ever. Mes que un club, what a load of bullshit. None of these teams really care much about us any more than McDonalds does, we're all just numbers to them at the end of the day and I wouldn't really expect anything more.

That said, why should anyone under any circumstances feel the absolute need to invest any time, support, effort, emotion, or money to any club? In this case, one that would seemingly repeatedly not defend itself to the fullest extent from made up charges? We're well past the point of expecting to be provided actual entertainment most of the time despite that being the core function of a sports team, it's just the absolute base expectation that the club will defend itself completely. @Badass J Elkann is putting up a bigger fight on Twitter than the board seems to be. Life is short and I'm sure we all have actual things to stress us out day-to-day, I know I sure do. So yes, I don't at all think less of anyone who decides that it's not worth investing their emotional well-being into any of this under these circumstances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 347)