out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 10, 2009
Dude should be fired for subbing off Di Maria at 1-1 in this match. AdM was unstoppable all match, and didn’t look gassed at all. We controlled the match, outchanced them like 7 to 1, hit the woodwork twice, should have had a clear penalty. Had 58% possession or thereabouts. Ball just wasn’t going in. But all the same, this is the home leg, a must win, and you sub off our in-form player who is creating chance after chance. Disastrous decision there.

The idea to wait to end of year to reevaluate and sack him then should obviously be revisited if we go out to Nantes. Should be sacked on the spot if we get knocked out next week.
Should be sacked now before we DO get knocked out. So sad to see Allegri turn into this. This feels like Lippi's Italy run in 2010.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Allegri:You lot chat about nothing, I talk about numbers, that is the problem. I know you have to sit there and talk about nothing to fill time, but I don’t. You imagined this, created the story and then keep spreading it. You see things abstract, I see what is concrete.
This is a nonsensical thought vomit. This guy is a mental hospital patient.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Allegri: "You cannot control the ball in a tiny patch of turf, you have to move it around, make it move at more than 1mph, the ball was just rolling at times."

Oh the irony, what do you expect when you instruct your team to play at 1mph in 90% of the games.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Look at the bright side. At least we dont have to read the throaters and their bullshit week in week out trying to make allegri look better.

The farse is over. it took a couple years tho.

See thhroaters why is not ok to lie?

Bullshit coach

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Let's see how busy Andy really is at his meeting
You guys don't need me, you're doing just fine here. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri:You lot chat about nothing, I talk about numbers, that is the problem. I know you have to sit there and talk about nothing to fill time, but I don’t. You imagined this, created the story and then keep spreading it. You see things abstract, I see what is concrete.
:lol:

What a clown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 128)