out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
When Fags entered it was almost comical how different the football was on our two sides. Fagioli, Kostic, di Maria were balling on the left and looked dangerous all the time, for a moment we looked like a strong team there. The right side with Rabiot-MDS was were ball went to die, basically looked like 89% of our season so far.

Max has to stop playing passengers, MDS will never be anything more than a decoration going forward. He knows he's useless in attack, his teammates know he's useless, all of the opponents know he's useless, yet he still moves up the pitch, its just sad to watch.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
At 3-0 I closed the stream because I knew we were never gonna push for an 8-2 like Atalanta does.
Max loves to play it safe even against largely inferior opponents. That's sad.

Aug 2, 2005
At 3-0 I closed the stream because I knew we were never gonna push for an 8-2 like Atalanta does.
Max can no longer get the support/approval of the majority of the fans regardless of where we are by end of the season. 4th, Coppa winners, EL winners.

Last night was nothing different than what Juve used to do since I started watching.

If we kept pushing for more.. fans will complain about something as he lost the trust and it does not look like he has the tools to regain it (whether internally within his own capabilities or by what is available to him.. club management, players, etc)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We could easily make this 4 or 5 but were a bit unlucky. We did close it down a bit but many passes went wrong instead of making it an easy counter.
Considering what Atalanta did to them and how easy this game went I`d say they are currently playing at Serie B level.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We could easily make this 4 or 5 but were a bit unlucky. We did close it down a bit but many passes went wrong instead of making it an easy counter.
Considering what Atalanta did to them and how easy this game went I`d say they are currently playing at Serie B level.
Are you saying we should look forward to more entertaining and > 1 goals per game next season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 514)