out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Should Allegri stay as coach should we go to Serie B and would he stay as coach (What do you think are there alternatives)?
7m net would be the wage bill of our opponents lol

he needs to go regardless, way too many mistakes over these 1.5 seasons already

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Should Allegri stay as coach should we go to Serie B and would he stay as coach (What do you think are there alternatives)?
Allegri and Cherubini were ready to resign: Agnelli asked them to stay and lead Juventus to success already this season. Elkann has further consolidated the position of both: and the team is ready to restart motivated. "The Juve First"(Giovanni Albanese).

Palladino and Tudor look more realistic options since we would be close to bankruptcy.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Bring back Dechamps

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't let him train my dog
Deschamps would be more or less Allegri v2 (as in same but improved).
I would be curious to see him train your dog. He only know's two commando's "calma" and "dai dai dai" so maybe he could with great expertise develop your dog into a fighting dog. Only problem may be that he'd be confused by all the "calma, dai dai, calmdaicalmadaidaidaidacalma".

And I wouldn't keep Allegri around for any other purpose than if he rescinds salary and joins as a scout. Still think he has a good eye for talent.

Aug 2, 2005
Regardless of who is hired, that would be it for me with football overall.

Since almost 2015, I very rarely watch other matches than Juve games...... WC2022 was an exception.
And we used to have quality back then and most importantly, Hope for whatever was left of my future as a "fan".

Going to B = Less to no quality games and style and nothing to wait for week in and week out.

Anyway,, I can't believe this will ever be the outcome.
I think there are some people with brain cells in Italy and FIGC to know that relegating Juve is a disaster for Italian football on all levels.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Tomorrow a complicated game. A team that is pushed by their supporters. They won the last game vs Lecce. Tomorrw seeing the ranking it’s a direct confrontation. We have 23pts they have 21

Apart from Bonucci (who on top has a flu since 3 days) and Pogba (the usual stuff).. Paredes has a small discomfort at the soleus and will not be called up. The other ones except of Kaio Jorge will all be at disposal.

Regarding De Sciglio.. he is ok physically. Also mentally and emotionally he is doing ok, I talked to him (about the whistles and online insults). He is a Juventus player. He is a serious person and player. About the criticism received online, via social. Unfortunately these situations happen every day. Social media is a screen where some people are hiding behind. We have to accept it and not give it too much importance.

Bonucci is recuperating and after the flu we will evaluate when he will be at disposal. Let’s hope we play as much games as possible so that there is more play time for everyone.

It’s difficult to change formation for tomorrow. Dusan is doing ok, already doing much better. He is lighter, more dynamic. I would dare to say even more than when he arrived. At the moment it’s difficult to keep Kean out of the team. It’s hard for me because he grew a lot mentally. Much more responsible. Also grew technically. He is becoming an important player. I’m happy because he’s a different player than last year.

Vlahovic? I don’t do the formation thinking about who needs minutes but the formation for the win. He is doing better and needs a goal.

We have 23pts and are 13th. We need to win games to go up game by game. Only 1pts in the last 3 games. So we must start winning again.

Chiesa Di Maria and a fw player. Can we see this already tomorrow?
It’s a possibility but I didn’t decide yet. We have a lot of players that are just coming back from injuries. So I need to manage that. Sunday we play vs Fiorentina, there are also changes to do during the game. I have to put together all these points But it’s a possibility of course. More technical skillful players we have better it is. But to do so we also need everyone at disposal to help defensively otherwise we can’t keep up.
Chiesa is doing well.

Regardless of the -15 we must be mentally fit. We have no other choices. We must work to reach the one above us. More we reach teams above better we are doing.

Fagioli grew a lot especially in a moment where we lost a lot of players because of injuries. The young players did really well. The gave important answers. They brought technique and enthusiasm. Also players such as Iling and Soulé. Fagioli played a lot same as Miretti. We must continue that way because they can improve even more.

I said and I repeated and the boys know. We must perform well ON THE FIELD. No excuses. Vs Monza we played a horrible 45min and we paid the consequences of it. We can’t give up in the league and focus only on the cups. This is not possible.

Salernitana has 2pts less than us. When I say it’s a direct confrontation it’s something objective. There is no other choice. It’s an objective.

We have 23pts. There is no way we dribble this. It’s a fact. Our objective is to reach 40pts. I’m laughing but it is a fact. We play game by game trying to win them. Because only winning you go up in the ranking.

Hans Nicolussi is showing his value. I’m happy for him. There are a lot of youth players such as De Winter, Ranocchia, Rovella, Barrenecchea, Huijsen a 17yrs old players who’s with the U23, Iling, Soulé, Miretti,… Juventus did a fantastic work. It is possible that in 5 years a lot of them (not all of them) are part of the first team.
Thanks to the creation of the U23 we did a great work. Because there is a really big gap between U19 (Primavera) and U23. A lot has to be done in Italy’s youth sectors but this is something FIGC need to take care of.

+++ PRESS CONFERENCE OVER +++

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
"Maybe in 5 years" he says ahhahahah man I hope he gets canned after the season. And I think he will. His wages arent gonna save him. Might force them to hire a cheaper, more unproven guy. Worked out pretty well last time they went that route, so I'm not against the idea.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
"At the moment it’s difficult to keep Kean out of the team. It’s hard for me because he grew a lot mentally. Much more responsible. Also grew technically. He is becoming an important player. I’m happy because he’s a different player than last year."

jump-out-window.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 109)