out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I was just thinking if Dab-ho was fit and available for the world cup, France would've been knocked out of the world cup by now.

All those injuries in midfield in France is proving to be a blessing in disguise.

Anyway, Fagiot-Fagioli-Loca should be our first choice midfield for now.

If there's a way to terminate Dab-ho's contract, I say we do it. Or Allegri can take him with him at his next club. Let's build on our youth.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was just thinking if Dab-ho was fit and available for the world cup, France would've been knocked out of the world cup by now.

All those injuries in midfield in France is proving to be a blessing in disguise.

Anyway, Fagiot-Fagioli-Loca should be our first choice midfield for now.

If there's a way to terminate Dab-ho's contract, I say we do it. Or Allegri can take him with him at his next club. Let's build on our youth.
The trio can just be Ragioloca

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
lmao @ the idea that Pogba doesn't walk into the starting XI. He did more in the one game vs Chivas than our other midfielders combined all season. There's levels here, and he is clear.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
lmao @ the idea that Pogba doesn't walk into the starting XI. He did more in the one game vs Chivas than our other midfielders combined all season.

I am wondering where he will fit in maybe he will play in a position miretti played in a 3-5-2 formation and anyways he played his last club game some eight months back so I don't think he will start in the next serie a fixtures.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I am wondering where he will fit in maybe he will play in a position miretti played in a 3-5-2 formation and anyways he played his last club game some eight months back so I don't think he will start in the next serie a fixtures.
I think Pogba will play where he was initially intended. In that Chivas game he started with Locatelli and Fagioli. My guess is Fagioli will be replaced by Rabiot (cuz Allegri will never bench him)

Also, I'd be willing to bet if Pogba stays *relatively* healthy the rest of the season he will end up with more goal contributions than Rabiot in half the time.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
lmao @ the idea that Pogba doesn't walk into the starting XI.
the question about pogba is not his quality, it never was since he stepped on the field the first time for juventus.

it's his availability, dedication and price/performance ratio. above all, it's his availability.

those fantasy lineups including pogba have one issue by default: they are pure fantasy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 163)