out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
With the new board and once the Allegri plague is finally purged from the club, will we still continue down the same traditional and stubborn Italian path of hiring old people with the same mindset as ourselves so that we can stay in our comfort zones, or did the corruption go that deep?

Id say street all staff related to training and conditioning and sporting decisions, and bring in a coach with all his staff and start from scratch. Just to be sure.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
With the new board and once the Allegri plague is finally purged from the club, will we still continue down the same traditional and stubborn Italian path of hiring old people with the same mindset as ourselves so that we can stay in our comfort zones, or did the corruption go that deep?

Id say street all staff related to training and conditioning and sporting decisions, and bring in a coach with all his staff and start from scratch. Just to be sure.
Only of its a coach who has a serious approach and wants to win.

I want Deschamps, but only after Rabiot had already signed a contract somewhere else

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
With Pogba planned to return soon, Allegri is ready to put Fagioli back on the bench.

Allegri will finally be able to use the midfield he always wanted to use: Rabiot on the left, Pogba on the right, and one of Locatelli & Paredes as regista.

[Gazzetta]

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Rabiot has been our best mid this season, he belongs in there as well when we're honest.
Rabiot will definitely play even if I think we should sacrifice our physical aspect in order to give young Fagioli (who will be here for next season as well) a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone need a minute of silence?
Yap give more powers to the guy half of us want gone...

- - - Updated - - -

Ser Dani Alves can't play long balls.
Can he still play at all? It seems all he does nowadays is running his mouth, moaning and bitching...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Rabiot will definitely play even if I think we should sacrifice our physical aspect in order to give young Fagioli (who will be here for next season as well) a chance.
Fagioli should see plenty of time anyway if we play with three mids, be it as a starter or first rotational player. The times where he gets ignored should be over imo.

Worst case is he has to wait til Pogba gets injured again, which shouldn't take long.

Anyway, it was just some Gazzetta Tweet, but of course the usual suspect would take it as gospel as long as it fits their agenda.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Fagioli should see plenty of time anyway if we play with three mids, be it as a starter or first rotational player. The times where he gets ignored should be over imo.

Worst case is he has to wait til Pogba gets injured again, which shouldn't take long.

Anyway, it was just some Gazzetta Tweet, but of course the usual suspect would take it as gospel as long as it fits their agenda.
I think Pogba Fagioli Locatelli/Rabiot (rotating) is our best potential midfield - Pogba is the go to guy, Fagioli as a "young Modric" and Rabiot/Locatelli to help cover and push forward when needed.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
anyone believing that pogba will start for the rest of the season either has a crystal ball (and in that case i'm fully wrong and i'll be happy to admit if that's gonna be the case) or just naive. guy's injury history speaks for itself, his odds are very slim to be suddenly reliably available.

also, just like pogba, gds rumors are very rarely reliable.

my guess is that fagioli will see more playtime for the rest of the season than either pogba or paredes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 42, Guests: 300)