out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Shit game but a win is all that matters and I was fearfull our run would stop here. 5th in a row. It was extremely important to continue the streak after a win against inter otherwise it would have been a typical game, failing to win coming on the back of a good previous performance as we have often seen the past few seasons. Lazio next.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Only 2 points behind Milan atm. Napoli is stil far ahead but a long break might mess up their momentum while we might recuperate several players from come from injury.
Just forget about Napoli. Focus on one game at a time, and go for second place. If Napoli slip up, we can put some pressure on them, but right now, thinking about the scudetto will just put undue pressure on us.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Just forget about Napoli. Focus on one game at a time, and go for second place. If Napoli slip up, we can put some pressure on them, but right now, thinking about the scudetto will just put undue pressure on us.
Sure that goes for players, one game at a time. As a fan Im hoping we can catch up in the 2nd part of the season. The team is still playing way bellow its potential. 2nd place or 4th place is the same shit to me. We need to win something this season, either Serie A or EL.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Sure that goes for players, one game at a time. As a fan Im hoping we can catch up in the 2nd part of the season. The team is still playing way bellow its potential. 2nd place or 4th place is the same shit to me. We need to win something this season, either Serie A or EL.
2nd place and a strong second half of the season is fine for me this year.

I know we should be aiming for trophies but we aren't capable of winning the scudetto, look at that squad. Plus Napoli would have to have a huge and completely unexpected drop. I know they typically do but I don't see it happening this year.

Getting Chiesa back in form and healthy, playing the youngsters and a feeling that we are building something in terms of performances/form for next season is a good second half of the season given where we are. Milan basically won their scudetto off the back of the momentum they built in the previous season.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Forza Juve, forza Max
Forza Juve, Fuck Allegri Dinoball street the fukin fraud

Fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

2nd place and a strong second half of the season is fine for me this year.

I know we should be aiming for trophies but we aren't capable of winning the scudetto, look at that coach. Plus Napoli would have to have a huge and completely unexpected drop. I know they typically do but I don't see it happening this year.

Getting Chiesa back in form and healthy, playing the youngsters and a feeling that we are building something in terms of performances/form for next season is a good second half of the season given where we are. Milan basically won their scudetto off the back of the momentum they built in the previous season.
Fixed it for you too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 80, Guests: 413)