out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He has the excuse our 3 biggest players were injured but it doesnt change the fact he should be gone
We have no system. Which is why we collapse when one or two players are missing from this team. It’s a far cry from Allegri 1.0 where you switch tactics and players multiple times within a game with no problems.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2005
I was absolutely confident this guy will fail in his second stint, but I did not expect the meltdown, which is unprecedented. The worst Juve coach I have ever seen.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk
Fraud coach.. never seen anything special from him even during his first spell..

Special in the meaning "extra ordinary"

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I highly doubt we do. Last season we really made it because Atalanta self destructed. That won't happen 2 seasons in a row, especially with Roma being much stronger.
I hate this loser mentality that Allegri has instilled in everyone including the fans. This team is absolutely good enough to comfortably reach top 4 even with the injuries. Just need a coach who doesn’t have dementia.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I highly doubt we do. Last season we really made it because Atalanta self destructed. That won't happen 2 seasons in a row, especially with Roma being much stronger.
Yeah I think you’re right tbh.

This is looking more and more like our 2009/10 Ferrara/Zaccheroni season than a season where we struggle to make the top 4 and at least try to stay somewhat vaguely in the title race. This looks like a 7th place (at best) season.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I hate this loser mentality that Allegri has instilled in everyone including the fans. This team is absolutely good enough to comfortably reach top 4 even with the injuries. Just need a coach who doesn’t have dementia.
Coaching, mentality, and psych are all part of the discussion. Personnel wise we should be top 4 easily but we're not. And we've wasted enough time to make me believe we won't get there.
This is not loser mentality. Just seeing the reading on the wall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 51, Guests: 335)