out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Haters gonna hate, but watching Juventus this season I got the opportunity to see some of the best football I’ve ever seen.

From the opponents. We make all teams look world class.
Tonight we are playing Barca. 10th time already, and the season has just begun! No wonder we can increase the ticket prices.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Cuadrado keeps fucking up and assisting goals for the opponent - start him over and over again

McK is not a footballer, literally does jack shit, out of position all the time, cannot make the simplest of passes - keeps starting

He deserved to be sacked a long time ago but when you can't do shit against a team you created 10 sitters against 6 days ago - that's the end.

Unless there is some miraculous turnaround in the second half there is nothing that can save him after tonight. Bye Max

Aug 2, 2005
I have deadlines at work tmr and now I cannot fucking sleep waiting for some fucking news...
Same as after Benfica game abd after Monza game...

If nothing happens.. god help me

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #71,378
    Why do I think he still won't be sacked? The contract is still there.

- - - Updated - - -

Mark's. Check the first page of the forum.
    if we do we'll lose money because we fired him, scudetto money and CL money.
    should have been done earlier to salvage something.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
    I was absolutely confident this guy will fail in his second stint, but I did not expect the meltdown, which is unprecedented. The worst Juve coach I have ever seen.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 25, Guests: 233)