out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Just delaying the inevitable because they don't have a solution.

He'll be gone, whether by the end of the international break of by the end of the world cup
The solution is that the parent company steps in and fires the one responsible for this mess. Obviously he’s not going to go without a bang.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The clowns in management other than Nedved probably believe Allegri in that once Pogba and Chiesa are ready the results will magically turn around. This is insane. We’re literally held hostage from multiple angles.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
That's part of it. They also need a suitable replacement. We don't want a repeat of what happened last time we fired Allegri
IMO any replacement is destined to do poorly in the short run, so I don’t care much about that part as long as it’s short term. We need a new SD soon and firing Agnelli would facilitate that.
I see a small chance of making top 4 since the second half of the season is almost like a new one, but I’m not that optimistic about this season at all.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
IMO any replacement is destined to do poorly in the short run, so I don’t care much about that part as long as it’s short term. We need a new SD soon and firing Agnelli would facilitate that.
I see a small chance of making top 4 since the second half of the season is almost like a new one, but I’m not that optimistic about this season at all.
Oh you meant Agnelli, yeah agreed for sure

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
There is no worse level to achieve here. On current trajectory we're a bottom half of the table club who will be missing out on all European football and also dumped out of the CL groups this season.

We've been consistently out-played by teams with a fraction of our resources and experience.
Yep and this is not something new, it has already started last year, that means in 50+ games we couldnt find even one thing better.
Streeet this scammer!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
In addition to Andreini (performance), after the break there would be a greater involvement of Paolo Bianco in making defensive tactics at Juventus.

[SkySport)
Lovely. Just what we are all craving for. An even greater emphasis on shutting up shop against relegation battlers.

Hopefully Jesus Christ will spend a little bit of time on our attacking tactics

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lovely. Just what we are all craving for. An even greater emphasis on shutting up shop against relegation battlers.

Hopefully Jesus Christ will spend a little bit of time on our attacking tactics
That’s all these primitive beings know how to do, kill football. This is like the 9:11 of Juventus. Allegri already struck the first tower, now these guys will go for the second.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)