out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Gasp is Sarri v2. But I’ll take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gasp is not Sarri v2 - There are some similarities but Sarri to me is the coach that plays the most obvious play style.
Gasp is also a bit predictable but it is more due the fact his team is constantly on attacking mode.
Play vs Play - Sarri to me is the most obvious coach possible.

Anyway we shouldnt get Gasp until our team rehabilitate a bit.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Read that again. It's actually worse than you think. They want Gasperini to take over in the summer :lol2:
I know. But that Mediasat news bite implies that he's not joining now because Agnelli wants to keep Max, which is obviously false.

- - - Updated - - -

The board of directors meeting of Juve will take place on Friday Sept 23rd.

[@Corriere torino)
Perfect! We'll know their decision by next Monday then.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
what a glorious career he had at roma, pisa and torino. he didn't work in football for 2 years so he's surely not too tired of the success.

:tuttosport:
Petrachi? He went to court over his sacking by roma due to his sheer incompetence. Definite Juve material

- - - Updated - - -

I know. But that Mediasat news bite implies that he's not joining now because Agnelli wants to keep Max, which is obviously false.

- - - Updated - - -

Perfect! We'll know their decision by next Monday then.
It's obvious to me allegri is staying for now at least. Shocked that the management didn't call a meeting after losing to the f1 track, just shows lack of care and procedure at the club

- - - Updated - - -

Clear indicator that the omni brow billionaire knows what he’s doing
tRuST tHe PrOcEsS

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
There is no worse level to achieve here. On current trajectory we're a bottom half of the table club who will be missing out on all European football and also dumped out of the CL groups this season.

We've been consistently out-played by teams with a fraction of our resources and experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 27, Guests: 283)