out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I think he is reffering to Allegri saying it was meant to be Pogba, Paredes and Rabiot midfield with Locatelli on the bench.
Yeah I know what he means, I am laughing because he described it as dumping. There is nothing dumping about it, his thoughts are not final and if something like that makes you want to give up instead of prove the coach wrong then the mentality of this team is worse than I thought.

Allegri just recently said he sees Loca as the future captain of Juve, I don't buy this.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
funny how the supposed support for Allegri comes from those at the bottom of the totem pole who have little to no sway in the locker room and are just happy to be at such a big club.

I doubt any veteran player would go to bat for Allegri outside of maybe Rabiot.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
of course. that's why he's still there.

i think that at this point it's an other khedira, ramsey situation and it's all about the money between juve and allegri. the sooner they agree on a golden handshake the better.

i want inzaghi fired so that marotta can make max an offer.
Just today i saw on VS that Marotta would gladly take Max to inda. That's the claim of the Max's friend and at the same time VS guru. Take it with a pinch of salt of course, it's VS after all.

Inzaghi himself is on a bad spell currently and he already lost the scudetto last season. How many years does he have with inda left tho?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just today i saw on VS that Marotta would gladly take Max to inda. That's the claim of the Max's friend and at the same time VS guru. Take it with a pinch of salt of course, it's VS after all.

Inzaghi himself is on a bad spell currently and he already lost the scudetto last season. How many years does he have with inda left tho?
I'll fucking drive him to milan myself.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The one who coached river plate eight years back.
He's still coaching them now - he's won everything with them and also won the Uruguayan League with Nacional in his first couching gig.

He used to be a very talented midfielder, but I have no idea if his credentials would satisfy Cuckventus management.

I mean, they did hire a garbage collector, a novice, and a dinosaur, so anything goes I suppose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 166)