out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
In 2012/2013 UCL it was Jupp Heynckes coaching Bayern and making those smart decisions against us that season, think you got it confused there a bit, Pep was Bayern’s coach vs Juve in 2015/2016 season when Pirlo was no longer here and Mandzukic was already playing for us. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Got to admit it triggered me a bit because i am on full rant mode in the non-juve transfers thread about how people tend to hype and overrate Guardiola and how lucky he has really been overall throughout his career and here you are too making him seem like he did some mastermind moves against us when he wasnt even the one managing Bayern that year… :lol:
You're right, my bad :mute:

It wasn't Pep it was the guy history is already forgetting. I don't even know how to pronounce his name :grin:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Allegri gets scapegoated so much that now the discussion resurfaced about something that happened at more than Milan 10 years ago.

Maybe we should wait and see how the season plays past at least the first couple of months before going full meltdown.

In 3 matches, and the reported lineup from the one tonight, he will have played Miretti and Rovella in every match. Started Miretti twice, started Gatti once. Turns out Fagioli has been injured, not neglected, and Allegri thinks he will stay. Meanwhile this thread would have us believe that exactly the opposite happened given the amount of preemptive whining abut team selections and youngsters.

Apr 19, 2007
Allegri ignored him in the most important game of the season vs Ajax in favor of De Sciglio. This after he was fundamental against Atletico. Same with Spinazzola and Sandro. He will always revert back to what he knows and will never change.
I know and during those times we were terrible. Not getting results in either the champions league or the league. FIRE HIM

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Ok, we got your boy for €7.5M/season. I expect big improvements in how we play now.
One player is not enough to change everything but Allegri can sure be smarter about who to pair him with and what midfield roles they will each have so that our game can be more fluid and have everyone played to their strengths, for now however i still expect to see more experiments and rotation moving forward, partly due to injuries but also cause of Max’s constant tinkering, however quite probably with more stable and better overall performances than the one against Sampdoria now that the mercatto is over and squad has been defined, which as long as we win even those type of games where nothing seems to go our way everything should still be fine afterall regardless of the performance itself.

marko serbia

SerBianconero
May 30, 2007
Worst game in a while. Cant believe that this guy cant see obvious things. He usung same players and same tactics with hopes for a different result. Moise is not a winger , Cuardado is finished as a winger,he is a backup RWB st best. We havent created anything from Sass . Oh , yeah, De Sicglo is a Seria C level player. At least show some cohones and field Fagioli and Soule , they cant be worse than the current lineup.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Fckn, waiting for the last minute to win my bet. So exhausting almost losing it all. If we can play with more determination to get goal this one can easily go more than 4 goals for us

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Are we back to boring wins are a fireable offense?
It was not boring. More like shaky and uninspiring. Against better teams, performances like today can easily lead to draws or defeats. So obviously there's a concern here.

Besides Spezia are Serie B level. You're expected to win games like these comfortably even with a shit team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 321)